BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Creepy Fears

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 35>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 6:02pm
yw Hug
Sponsored Links

Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 6:05pm
Ahhhh!
Starrygurl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 6:06pm
Wouldn't it be better if they found a way to get that evil spirit or spirit out of the doll. Or set if free or destroy it? Instead that spirit or thing in trap in that display. I would be piss too, if I couldn't move.Stern Smile
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 6:12pm
Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

yw Hug

still love you though...Embarrassed
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 6:16pm
BumBo bloodcl@@T that scared the living daylights outta me!
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 6:25pm
Originally posted by Starrygurl Starrygurl wrote:

Wouldn't it be better if they found a way to get that evil spirit or spirit out of the doll. Or set if free or destroy it? Instead that spirit or thing in trap in that display. I would be piss too, if I couldn't move.Stern Smile

omg just think about what would happen to the warrens if it escaped Cry

that was truly scary.

that's why i don't like movies like that, that ish is scary and i believe that when you see those kinds of movies you open yourself up.

after seeing that "emily rose" movie, i swear strange stuff kept happening around me. i had to pray it away
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 6:34pm
Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

Originally posted by Starrygurl Starrygurl wrote:

omg just think about what would happen to the warrens if it escaped Cry

that was truly scary.

that's why i don't like movies like that, that ish is scary and i believe that when you see those kinds of movies you open yourself up.

after seeing that "emily rose" movie, i swear strange stuff kept happening around me. i had to pray it away

I remember that movie never saw it, but did see that movie about red rose. Crazy house even more crazy than the Amityville horror house.

SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 6:51pm
I hate that this turned into a ghost story thread...Sleepy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 7:42pm
I think I told this one before, not scary but interesting. And before you ask no I don't drink(yet) or was on anything.Stern SmileLOL This happened a few years back.
Okay it was around late evening I think around 7or 8, it was the time where it gets dark outside fast. I was sitting where I mostly sit in the living room area, I was on the computer just browsing. Parents were asleep, but had their door crack a bit. We have a sort of long hallway no lights and a few feet down on the right is the door to the bathroom, which 99% stays open a bit.  Anyways bored online sometimes I get up and walk around the house a bit or just sit there.
So anyways I see a light at the corner of my eyes, thinking someone got up and was in the bathroom and forgot to the lights off. I glance over my shoulder and instead of seeing the bathroom light I see a wooden room with wood panel everywhere, think 60-70's. The place looked like it was from a different time.
Instead of the hallway I saw this wooden office room. My eyes focus mostly on the desk, I saw everything clear as day. The desk, the chair, an ash tray with an old cigarette still burning a bit in the tray. Where the bathroom door was supposed to be was an wooden door crack open a bit. My eyes went back to the desk and saw a vanilla folder on the desk with a few papers sticking out. I remember hearing a few noises.  I could tell that someone was there and left for a while, even though the room was empty.

Before I could look closely at the folder it all went away. It happened so fast, but I was able to look around that room. I wish I had gotten up and go into our "hallway", but my butt was sitting there in the living room. I blink and it was all gone. I had this wth look on my face, and the next day  I went feeling the walls in the hallway where I seen this room. I don't know why I did that. I honesty think I stumble upon a different dimension or something. I hear some people say sometimes they meet and the lines are sometimes blur together. And some have experience this other place in their own way.

LOL I had a Fringe moment.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 7:46pm
This was also another good read thread like the Jace one. 

I do think that spirits or Angels guide us or watch over us.

So I had really bad back pain one day and its been happening for a super long time and it was too the point I had to sit down every 10 minutes. So this particular day I went home with the family I forget where we were, but we came home and had to go to all night prayer session at church later in the evening. I told hubby that I need to take a nap before going to prayer vigil. So I fell asleep and in my dream 3 women came in my dream wearing white and said I see your having back pain, go ahead and touch your toes, then raise your hands to the sky and one of them touched my lower back...Then I woke up and the pain was gone and never came back. I looked at the clock and I was only asleep for 10 minutes.

Another one. I used to be scared shyyyyt to stay in my house. I would have to sleep with the lights on or go to hotel. The basement was the worst and my house is pretty big. I hated going to the basement. There would be days when I would hear kids running upstairs and there were no kids at home. It got really bad when I would wash my face one side at a time to to keep an eye open to see if anything would attach me. My pops was like burn incense because it wards evil spirits away. Now I can stay in my house for weeks without going out. I'd rather be home than go out. There is some freaky unhuman shyyt that goes on beyond our understanding.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 35>