Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Creepy Fears

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 34>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Finesseful View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Finesseful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 12:47pm
Spirits bother me in my sleep at times. I used to wake up with scratches on me when I was a teenager. I focus on God now more than I used to because I know evil really does lurk in the shadows.
Sponsored Links

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 12:52pm
Oh So Moody, Oladuuni BrownQT I'm waiting. Derri I know you have more too.

Edited by Diane (35) - Aug 04 2013 at 1:01pm
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 12:53pm
Originally posted by QueenBee QueenBee wrote:

Sleep Paralysis----

I hate when I have this happens.  It's like I am asleep but awake.  I can hear what is going on around me but can't move or make a sound.  It's like being stuck...

This is the absolutely worst

It usually accompanies a bad dream for me

A really bad dream

I've felt people touching me and had to fight to wake up
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 12:55pm
Brb. Placeholder.

I had one INCREDIBLE spiritual experience in life.

One so freaking fantastic that whenever I marginally start to doubt God and his existence....I recall this day in time, and immediately repentLOL

I've seen a lot. Lived a lot. Have felt myself pulled away from God. Questioning his existence....

This experience has made me question the meaning of life.

I swear if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, I would undoubtedly have chosen atheism by now. No diss no shade. I lean towards atheism at times....this encounter always pulls me back inCry

I'm SO not supposed to be online right now. BrbLOL

Edited by SeducTress - Aug 04 2013 at 1:00pm
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 1:03pm
what was that experience??
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 1:14pm
Ladies I promise I'll be back. Rushing and typing will not do it any justice.

I will be back in this thread later this afternoon/evening. Pinky promise!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 1:16pm
I lied. I'm typing now. My stern sister is running late. Yay.

Fangers don't fail me now. 

*opens new tab*
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 1:53pm
Allow me to preface this by saying I'm not entirely sure who prompted this. 

What I'm trying to say is please read this with an open mindEmbarrassed

Whomever you believe in, feel free to substitute his/her existence with my belief. God.

Whether you believe in Budda, Yahweh, Spaghetti Monster, God, Isis, Zeus.... that is irrelevant. More importantly, please don't allow your beliefs to question the validity of my experience. LOL For all I know it was an ancestral spirit. I DON'T KNOW! lol

I can only interpret this encounter as how it happened to moi. So for all intent and purposes. The creator acknowledged on behalf of my mother during this experience, was/is her self professed creator, God.

*Just a politically correct disclaimer cause we're gonna dig a little deep in chere"

My mother picked me up from cheerleading practice that day. It was a gorgeous still predictable afternoon.

I was a teenager. Rife with glee and the typical anecdotal spirit of rebellion. 
Safe to say. What happened initially annoyed and embarrassed the hell outta meAngry

So, she picks me up from school.
I'm ready to get home and dive into dinner & homework.
School was approx 15 mins away from my house.
She's driving along. Asking me the usual questions.

How was school. Do you have any homework. How was practice. Yadda yadda.

At this point, we're five mins away from home. I could get out and walk the rest of the way if I wanted to. We were that close.

All of a sudden she starts praying. PROFUSELY

When I say all of a sudden....allow me to paint you a picture.

la-da-daaaa, how was school babyEmbarrassed You need to study. Get good grades. I plan to retire on yo back! La-da-da-daaaaaa. Make me millions baby. You're such a bright girl.... La-da-da. Life is good. Sun is shining. She's playing around with the radio.

BAM

Starts prayingConfused Like....there was noooooooooooo transition. She wasn't catching the "holy ghost". Wasn't praising him. This wasn't the Baptist church praise and worship sorta praying I was accustomed to. This was deep.

She was praying in english and gibberish. I recognized fragments of languages. The way the prayer rolled off her tongue effortlessly. Many dialects and varying consonants. 
Pray falls from her lips frantically. She's praying like a woman possessed. She's sweating. Praying. Wringing her hands. Calling on repentance for mankindConfused Praying for total strangers....it was uncanny.

Even the style of prayer was...authoritative. Not whiny. Pleading. Questioning. It was a very confident demanding prayer. She was literally praying like her life depended on it. She was praying with authority. Not asking. Telling. Chin up. Prayer pouring from her lips.

Confident. Determined. Frantic. Fast.

None of that wimpy pleading, asking Jesus for a raise or elevation. Not whiny. Very, very....regal. Sort of majestic and kingly. 
Now....I've seen and heard my mother pray before. But nothing like this. She had zero control over herself.

She pulled the car over. She couldn't drive. She was paralyzed with prayer.
She was crying, shaking, and looking at me with fear. I could read her expression. She wasn't in control.
She was terrified. Her eyes pleaded with mine. She looked soooooo vulnerable. But her lips weren't cooperating with her mind. She was being used. So she eventually succeeded to the spirit that captivated her. Used her as a vessel. Used my mommie as a host.

I was immediately annoyedAngry

Sheesh woman! What if my friends walk by and see me! Stop being some freaky dramatic Christian. 
I asked her what was going on. Pleaded with her to stop. I was mortified.
Then slowly....I realized I was in the presence of something real. Something tangible. Sacred even.
Call it intuition or plain common sense. I realized....she wasn't "doing" this.

So I sat back and watched out of the corner of my eye.

I watched in complete amazement. 

This continued for a few minutes. 

Eventually she was able to collect herself. She started the car again. Still praying. But calmer. She was back in control.She was attempting to reassure me. Casually telling me to "be quiet gal, the spirit man is quickening me. We slowly pulled into the complex.

At this point she was back to her old self. Somewhat in a daze.

She looked at me and said, "Somethings in the atmosphere. Something huge. That was the holy spirit"

She kept praying all evening. She said the spirit was all over her. She reached her hands out to me to transfer some energy...but I ranLOL

Again. I was a teen. And wanted no parts of that deep side of "freaky" spirituality. It was a bit embarrassing to me at the time. 

So she tells me to grab my cat. She "needs" to get this energy off of her. I give her our cat. She lays hands on her. Closes her eyes.That cat hauled ASS to her water bowl.LOL For the record, that cat is damn near 15 years old and in perfect health. My dumb ass should have stayed still. But noooooooo, I couldn't be bothered. *rolls eyes at myself*

I digress.

She continues to pray all night. All evening. Reading her Bible. Praying with such conviction. 

The following morning was September 11th.

Coincidence? I think not.

I have never witnessed anything more powerful and poignant in my life.

And she has never been "quickened" to pray in such a magnitude that day before, or after.

The EndLOL

Eta; Tried to delete unnecessary comments. Sorry about the length.

Edited by SeducTress - Aug 04 2013 at 2:08pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 2:05pm
Yah. It was strange. Totally inexplicable. Especially because she's not one of those church ladies touted as a prayer warrior. She's regular ole momLOL
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 2:29pm
wow.

i believe it.

i wonder how many other ppl that has happened to also.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 34>
  Share Topic