Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Creepy Fears

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 34>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 11:01pm
Hug I am sorry for your loss Styling.
Sponsored Links

SweetNovember* View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 11:11pm
Originally posted by StylingArabella StylingArabella wrote:

Well...I don't really like to share my experiences. I have many dreams that lead me and show me things. However, this is one of the milder ones (the others are just too much). When I was 12 I had a dream I was sitting on my Grammies front porch at dusk. Two guys get out of a blue car. Both guys were tall, one black and one white. They walk up to me and shot me in my temple and in the front of my forehead. I see the flashes of blinding light and see the guys walk back into their car and then I wake up. My mom comes home from work crying the next day and says my cousin was shot in the head by two guys on Grammies porch. TRUE STORY Cry.

Nos this type of stuff happens to me sometimes. It's becoming more frequent. Sorry for your loss.
Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 11:25pm
Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

Some superstitions my parents taught me (mind you, they'd talk about this sh*t during Thanksgiving, or Christmas dinners with the extended family, despite me and my little brother's "O_O" stares, then yell at us to go to bed):

Hold your breath when passing cemeteries The cemetery is down the street from me.  It's the most peaceful place.  I love it there. Smile

Don't sleep in the same bed with a doll (they come alive at night, and try to steal your soul/kill you)

Turn your dolls away from you when you sleep, if you have them in the room w/you

When you're away for extended periods of time (vacas, etc), put a doll or a pillow in any chairs and beds in your room, or spirits will sit/sleep there

i heard these, too, growing up.

So did I.  By the time I heard it, I had collected so many dolls that they started freaking me out.  I couldn't sleep in the same room with them anymore. OuchLOL
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 11:31pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by Cocoa Cocoa wrote:

The older I get, the easier I am to scare.....Cry

same for me! i  used to be able to watch anything and enjoy the rush...i am so scary now.  i am convinced that i live with a ghost.

Girl me too.
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 2:08am
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Bloodseed! at the first story, no sah. *grabs white rum sprinkles it around in a circle and throws some salt over my left shoulder* My mouth is still open

I knew what you did was wrong as I read the first line. me and your gran are on the same page. My mom says "they told her to never throw water/food/anything out the window after dark and while I'm not superstitious I adhere to that today. 

why?

or sweep the floor....
i still dont do that to this dayCry

Because you will anger the spirits lurking outside and there's no telling what they'll do. Similar to what happened to Derri when she spat outside.

WF you have any rolling calf stories? Derri i do not listen to those thign you hear me DO NOT and try not to commit them to memory, that Bakoo guy keeps floating in my head.Cry

And there are many many scary stories about Johncrow (buzzard/ turkey vulture etc) on coffin, it often leads to death.
yeah my granny told me about that, i used to have water fights with my mates and she told me to stop as the duppy outside will make me sickCry I stopped throwing water bombs after that
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 2:09am
anyway MORE MORE MORE
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 3:39am
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

One day i was home alone, laying on the recliner sleeping and i felt a soft kiss on my cheeks. I opened
my eyes and no one was there.
i've had that happen to me before. a few times in my life actually. except it was a touch. it only happened when im sleeping. i didnt understand it then...and i sure dont now. the most recent time was probably last year..or the year before.

Confused
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 12:07pm
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 1:59pm
"The Soucouyant" She is the old woman who has made a pact with the devil to be able to change herself into all kinds of different forms like a ball of fire or animals.

She lives alone at the end of the village road, seldom seen, her house always closed up as she sleeps away the day.

As evening draws near, she stirs and sheds her old and wrinkled skin, which she deposits into a mortar that she hides carefully away.

Growing up- my next door neighbor was considered on of these. Her house was so hidden. i don thtink i have ever seen this lady front door. smh
oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 2:29pm
I was born with a veil over my face.

I've seen and experienced some things that bring my mother to tears because my grandmother told her they would and she never believed her.

When my friend was killed in a drunk driving accident, he screamed his name and woke me and the person in my bed up out of our sleep.

The dude never spent the night again.

I saw my dad (who was at the hospital at the time) at the foot of my bed when he died. (Exact minute if death I woke up and looked at the clock and said I love you)

When I was dating a guy in college, the spirits that bothered me would cause him to break out in sweat and we'd be paralyzed together.

He broke up with me over that.

Its a lot to share, ill give details when I get on my PC.

Im use to the spirits though. Been dealing over 20 years
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 34>