Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Creepy Fears

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 35>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 3:39am
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

One day i was home alone, laying on the recliner sleeping and i felt a soft kiss on my cheeks. I opened
my eyes and no one was there.
i've had that happen to me before. a few times in my life actually. except it was a touch. it only happened when im sleeping. i didnt understand it then...and i sure dont now. the most recent time was probably last year..or the year before.

Confused
Sponsored Links

CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 12:07pm
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 1:59pm
"The Soucouyant" She is the old woman who has made a pact with the devil to be able to change herself into all kinds of different forms like a ball of fire or animals.

She lives alone at the end of the village road, seldom seen, her house always closed up as she sleeps away the day.

As evening draws near, she stirs and sheds her old and wrinkled skin, which she deposits into a mortar that she hides carefully away.

Growing up- my next door neighbor was considered on of these. Her house was so hidden. i don thtink i have ever seen this lady front door. smh
oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 2:29pm
I was born with a veil over my face.

I've seen and experienced some things that bring my mother to tears because my grandmother told her they would and she never believed her.

When my friend was killed in a drunk driving accident, he screamed his name and woke me and the person in my bed up out of our sleep.

The dude never spent the night again.

I saw my dad (who was at the hospital at the time) at the foot of my bed when he died. (Exact minute if death I woke up and looked at the clock and said I love you)

When I was dating a guy in college, the spirits that bothered me would cause him to break out in sweat and we'd be paralyzed together.

He broke up with me over that.

Its a lot to share, ill give details when I get on my PC.

Im use to the spirits though. Been dealing over 20 years
Finesseful View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Finesseful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 12:47pm
Spirits bother me in my sleep at times. I used to wake up with scratches on me when I was a teenager. I focus on God now more than I used to because I know evil really does lurk in the shadows.
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 12:52pm
Oh So Moody, Oladuuni BrownQT I'm waiting. Derri I know you have more too.

Edited by Diane (35) - Aug 04 2013 at 1:01pm
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 12:53pm
Originally posted by QueenBee QueenBee wrote:

Sleep Paralysis----

I hate when I have this happens.  It's like I am asleep but awake.  I can hear what is going on around me but can't move or make a sound.  It's like being stuck...

This is the absolutely worst

It usually accompanies a bad dream for me

A really bad dream

I've felt people touching me and had to fight to wake up
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 12:55pm
Brb. Placeholder.

I had one INCREDIBLE spiritual experience in life.

One so freaking fantastic that whenever I marginally start to doubt God and his existence....I recall this day in time, and immediately repentLOL

I've seen a lot. Lived a lot. Have felt myself pulled away from God. Questioning his existence....

This experience has made me question the meaning of life.

I swear if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, I would undoubtedly have chosen atheism by now. No diss no shade. I lean towards atheism at times....this encounter always pulls me back inCry

I'm SO not supposed to be online right now. BrbLOL

Edited by SeducTress - Aug 04 2013 at 1:00pm
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 1:03pm
what was that experience??
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 1:12pm
Seducky spill it!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System