Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Creepy Fears

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 35>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2013 at 11:27pm
35 Reasons Why Aaron Paul Should Be Your Favorite Actor On Television
Sponsored Links

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 12:18am
Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Lmao what is this?!!!!!!!!!  LOLLOLLOLLOLCry

That's Katie from Horton hears a who.  I love her.   U have to watch it.
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 12:29am
IN bed and sleeping and my bed is shaking like someone is shaking it with their hands trying to wake me up..

or in bed and cannot move at all..as if my body just went paralyzed ...
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 12:34am
I hear footsteps upstairs when no ones here. After taking my niece and nephew to to chuck e cheese. I brought my nephew back home. No one else was home but me and him. He asks for a sandwich so I put my phone down on the counter over the sink. When I did that, I noticed he fell asleep on the couch so I took his shoes off and laid him in a more comfy position. I then proceeded to make my own sandwich and I get my water then go sit on the couch to watch tv and eat. Then I realized my phones missing. Can't find it anywhere at all. Look in the room, and in the kitchen and living room and its nowhere. I grab the house phone and call it and I hear my phone vibrating but just can't see exactly where. I tracked the sound to the kitchen and it turns out its down in a drawer near the sink. Closed up under a towel. In a drawer that never gets open. A drawer that's hard to open and a drawer I would never open. Creeped me the eff out
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 12:45am
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

IN bed and sleeping and my bed is shaking like someone is shaking it with their hands trying to wake me up..

or in bed and cannot move at all..as if my body just went paralyzed ...

that's happened to me before.

i just got back to my dorm after work and went to sleep before my first class.

all of a sudden, i couldn't move. at all. i felt this weight pressing down on me and snarling. i got goosebumps and that scary azz feeling you get when your mama runs the hot comb thru the kitchen and gets those baby hairs. x100

i smelled fire, sweat and sulfur. i tried to get up, but something was holding me down. i couldn't scream for help. i felt like i was trapped inside my own body.

i felt this unimaginable, palpable, fear.

all i could think was "Jesus help me"

it slowly went away.

i jumped out of bed and thanked God for everything under the sun.

i haven't felt anything like that since, but i remember the fear.
AffirmativeBunny View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AffirmativeBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 12:46am

Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

Lmao what is this?!!!!!!!!!  LOLLOLLOLLOLCry

That's Katie from Horton hears a who.  I love her.   U have to watch it.

LOL I loved that movie.
AffirmativeBunny View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AffirmativeBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 12:48am
Originally posted by Lonisha87 Lonisha87 wrote:

I hear footsteps upstairs when no ones here. After taking my niece and nephew to to chuck e cheese. I brought my nephew back home. No one else was home but me and him. He asks for a sandwich so I put my phone down on the counter over the sink. When I did that, I noticed he fell asleep on the couch so I took his shoes off and laid him in a more comfy position. I then proceeded to make my own sandwich and I get my water then go sit on the couch to watch tv and eat. Then I realized my phones missing. Can't find it anywhere at all. Look in the room, and in the kitchen and living room and its nowhere. I grab the house phone and call it and I hear my phone vibrating but just can't see exactly where. I tracked the sound to the kitchen and it turns out its down in a drawer near the sink. Closed up under a towel. In a drawer that never gets open. A drawer that's hard to open and a drawer I would never open. Creeped me the eff out

WHOA!!! Umm yeah... no.
Stern Smile
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 1:16am
More more more BUMP

I'll tell you something freaky what happened to me
I had a dream where i was sleeping , i felt something sinister behind me whispering my name and laughing, my ears tickled and my room was really cold for no reason, i didn't turn round, didn't think anything of it
The second time i had a dream like that:
I had a dream once where i woke up within a dream, saw the door open and wardrobe doors out everything disorganised, then i woke up within that dream door was closed, woke up from the dream within a dream within a dream and i felt something at the side of my bed whispering praying where as i felt something sinister at the foot of my bed, i tried to cover my ears as i was scared. Then i woke up fully. 

Guardian angel anyone?
SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 1:40am
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

I have had dreams like this. Most recently when I watched The Exorcist.

I've actually woken up and seen strange things but they fade away soon after I wake up. I don't think anything of it though.
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 11:01am
Bump, add more
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 35>