BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Credit Cards

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
csungrl09 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote csungrl09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 12:18pm
Originally posted by decemberdiamond decemberdiamond wrote:

Sun yes we are very similar. You are doing really great!! It is so good to see women taking charge of their credit, and yes discover is trying to bait you to spend $20,30 something lol. Within a year from now you will at the edge of 790's leaning into the 800's.

Thanks so much for your advice! you are amazing and a true inspiration.
Sponsored Links

khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 12:28pm
If I don't have the cash...oh well. 
K_Camille View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 1:52pm
Great thread! Thanks everyone for the useful info. Tongue
decemberdiamond View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote decemberdiamond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 2:06pm
I wanted the GL 450 but my wallet said go with the GLK and appreciate what you have chick , no but thank you it feels good to know I did something like that on my own
decemberdiamond View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote decemberdiamond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 2:07pm
Sun thank you so much for the postive words! You are to me as well. PM me when you hit 800 we are going to have an e-party .Keep doing what you are doing and securing your financial future and do not let anyone come between you and your financial success!
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by khivey khivey wrote:

If I don't have the cash...oh well. 

I thought I was the only oneLOL

My credit is pretty good tho but I might get 2 to give me that boost.....
nemesis1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nemesis1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 2:52pm
I've never used a credit card before and want to start building credit. I saw this thread today and just had a chat with a representative at my bank. He answered my questions well. I feel like I understand how credit cards work now (at least much more than before); I didn't know anything about them before. I'm going to apply for a student visa next week. I'm going to be super careful too. I will have $1000 on it and starting out, I will only spend about $300/month ...or less. The guy told me you can spend as little as you want and it won't have any affect on your credit/building your credit. The most important thing's just to make sure it's paid off. He told me to be careful of cash advances too. I wouldn't use it for that anyway.

Edited by nemesis1 - Nov 06 2013 at 3:08pm
lumii18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lumii18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 3:07pm
What's a good card to start with as a college student?
csungrl09 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote csungrl09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 5:32pm
Originally posted by lumii18 lumii18 wrote:

What's a good card to start with as a college student?

Look into a student card with your bank. Although my first card was discover. They approved me with absolutely no credit history.
csungrl09 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote csungrl09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 5:34pm
Originally posted by nemesis1 nemesis1 wrote:

I've never used a credit card before and want to start building credit. I saw this thread today and just had a chat with a representative at my bank. He answered my questions well. I feel like I understand how credit cards work now (at least much more than before); I didn't know anything about them before. I'm going to apply for a student visa next week. I'm going to be super careful too. I will have $1000 on it and starting
out, I will only spend about $300/month ...or less. The guy told me you can spend
as little as you want and it won't have any affect on your
credit/building your credit. The most important thing's just to make
sure it's paid off. He told me to be careful of cash advances too. I wouldn't use it for that anyway.

yay!!! Good for you taking those first steps! As long as you pay off your balance credit cards are amazing! You build credit for other things (homes, cars, etc) and you can make it between paychecks.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
  Share Topic