Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Crazy stuff Whites and Coons say to justified WS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Crazy stuff Whites and Coons say to justified WS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 2.38  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Crazy stuff Whites and Coons say to justified WS
    Posted: May 06 2014 at 9:12am
Today, white people across the internet have come to the conclusion that the moors were black.
Why does this matter?
Any other day, the moors were Arab, or mixed and not really "black"

But today, in an attempt to justify white racism, and defend Donald sterling, and the racist Bruins fans who had ****** trending on Twitter when a black guy scored a winning goal in hockey, they admitted that the moors were indeed black.
How did this admission come about you ask?

Well, white folks were in a pickle you see. Being racist, and afflicted by the uncontrollable need to blindly defend all white racism, they attempted to do just that. However, all they did was expose their collective racism.

To justify, they kept saying "well black people are just as racist".. unaware that "just as" is an incriminating phrase.
When I asked why? As in why do blacks harbor resentment towards whites, they responded with slavery was so long ago get over it blah blah blah.
I then retorted, that regardless of how long ago slavery, Jim crow etc, that IS a reason. I then asked what is reason for whites resentment towards blacks, considering blacks have never oppressed them. Nobody could answer.

Until one idiot said well black moors ruled over Europe for hundreds of years.... I didn't even have a chance to ether his response, because a Mexican commenter did it for me.
He said "oh you don't say..the moors were black for this argument? That's funny, because if we were talking about black achievements in history, the moors would have been Arab. But here, in order to successfully play the 'he did it too' card, the moors are black"

So today on the internet...the moors were black
Sponsored Links

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 9:36am

lol

if only you weren't a troll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 9:48am
I don't troll all the time, not with black issues.... Eh, I haven't been trying to troll lately only on Friday if yall ain't beefing.
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 10:42am
thread has massive potential. 

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 10:55am
The moors were in Spain for 700 years, and they were Arabian, but most likely had a dark skin.... but as far as I know they were not black.

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 10:57am
Racism is not logical

White people have to change their justification in order to ease the cognitive dissonance

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 10:58am
Fcuk out of here most of the moors were considered Black moors and described as much. Some came from North and West Africa. That's when North Africa was black before all the mixing and mulattos were prominent. Look at the damn pictures.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 11:14am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Racism is not logical

White people have to change their justification in order to ease the cognitive dissonance

Correc, iit's a controlling tool to manipulate a people's image whether good or bad.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 11:18am

I just want racists to admit they are racist

we all have our -isms

own that sh*t

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 11:18am
I don't have any isms
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style