BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Crazy Sexy Cool

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3536373839 41>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 3.91  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 3:05pm
I always wondered what Jeezy meant by "-chilli" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Young done everything in the A but fuck Chilli"
Makes sense now.
Sponsored Links

Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 3:20pm
I just watched TLC on Arsenio & now Whitney & Pebbles hosting Friday Night Videos. Damn Youtube...Thumbs Up
Allure. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allure. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 2:03pm

Where can I watch this online?

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 3:32pm
Completely enjoyed this movie.  I remember every moment of this group.  They literally changed music the way many of the greats have.  There will never be another TLCCry

As far as the move I just can't think of how it could have been done better.  The casting was excellent and I am soooooooooo proud of all the girls.  I know Tionne and Chilli must absolutely love those three girls.

Pebbles is an insecure hateful bitch but she does not care one bit how bad her "press" gets.  She embraces that sh*t.

Edited by kfoxx1998 - Oct 31 2013 at 3:33pm
Allure. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allure. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 3:55pm
nvm, I found it

I loved it, definitely made me remember why I loved them!
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 5:43pm
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 5:48pm
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2013 at 9:47am
Did y'all just see Pebbles on wendy? Her daughter wants to beat the breaks off of chili. Pebbles confirmed that L.A and Chili were fooling around. I didn't know chili was hot in the tail like that.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2013 at 9:56am
I kind of feel like that would be 70% on LA though.  You're a 19yr old working in a new label with a very powerful personality like LA he should have been more of a big brother to them.   He saw coochie and turned on the charm.  Chili should have done better though and stayed focused like T and L
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2013 at 10:21am
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

I kind of feel like that would be 70% on LA though.  You're a 19yr old working in a new label with a very powerful personality like LA he should have been more of a big brother to them.   He saw coochie and turned on the charm.  Chili should have done better though and stayed focused like T and L

Chili should have kept it professional though. That was selfish. Not only was she sleeping with Dallas , which was a conflict of interest but she slept with her managers husband. She could have screwed it up for the whole group. Don't bite the hand that feeds you.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3536373839 41>