Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Crazy Sexy Cool

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3334353637 40>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 3.91  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2013 at 12:45pm
I can't stand her now, but I used to love me some Pebbles. This was my jam too. I wanted my sis to have it sang at her wedding back in the day. She shot down my brilliant suggestion with the quickness ! lol  I still sing this out loud.
(where's Cherelle?)

Edited by PurplePhase - Oct 28 2013 at 12:49pm
Sponsored Links

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2013 at 12:49pm
Finally got around to watching this and it was entertaining. Lil Mama did a great job and the girl who play Tboz was good to but she kept reminding me of Beyonce for some reason....Keekee acting was good but her look seemed lazy and that wig drove me nuts.
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 1:53pm

Pebbles Sues Left Eye Of TLC For Money She Was Owed From 1992

Via CreamBMP Daily reports:

“Just cuz she not here doesn’t mean she ain’t gotta pay what she owe; Everybody pays what they owe. Ask TLC” said Pebbles to a Vh1 correspondent late Wednesday evening.

I honestly thought of her as a little sister …a little sister that owes me money from 1992″ – Pebbles

Pebbles sat down with VH1 briefly to discuss her plans to sue the people behind Left Eye’s estate and doesn’t have plans to let up until all is paid in full; Which is why remaining members of TLC mentioned they haven’t been able to perform some of their past hits in a Breakfast Club interview due to holds on Left Eye’s vocals

“TLC just did that BIG movie …Hell, they can pay!” said Pebbles sarcastically about TLC’s straight to TV movie ‘CrazySexyCool’ that has the whole world talking about the female super group once again.

Pebbles assured VH1 it had nothing to do with the way she was negatively portrayed in the TLC movie ‘CrazySexyCool’, but claims “It’s just business.”

- See more at: http://bossip.com/857700/dead-wrong-pebbles-sues-left-eye-of-tlc-for-thousands-of-dollars-she-was-owed-from-1992/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+bossiprss+%28Bossip.com%29#sthash.iRCkhkxT.dpuf

Edited by femmefatale85 - Oct 29 2013 at 1:53pm
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 2:02pm
i aint watch the movie, and i know they got bamboozled after they announced they bankruptcy in the 90s, but this pebbles person is a class act based off the few post i seen in this thread
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 2:07pm
I thought Pebbles was a preacher now? She seems mighty petty.
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 2:19pm

Ok pebbles you aren't salty about the movie. You just feel its only right to sue your deceased "little sister" after 10 years. 

**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 2:27pm
So, Pebbles is suing the estate of a woman who has been dead for 10 years for money she felt she lost 21 years ago? Ermm
I hope she deleted her twitter because she's about to get that Keri Hilson/Keyshia Cole treatment. 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 2:34pm
I stumbled on a site that had some good juice on Pebbles in her early days...   her dating a married man and moving into his house  the day  his wife died  (cancer) and driving the dead wife's Mercedes. 

some other man that didn't want to marry her, but she was  so anxious  to marry him  that she sent him a copy of marriage laws in the state

apparently she said in an interview "I don't date men, I marry them." lol.

oh, and Chili only slept with LA because she 'had to' according to what I read.

Edited by PurplePhase - Oct 29 2013 at 2:36pm
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 2:53pm
shes trif
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 3:00pm
Originally posted by Fraiche2Death Fraiche2Death wrote:

That's my sooong. I saw Cherelle on a local music tv show in Baltimore one night sitting in my hotel room. They played a few of her videos & talked about the good times. She looks good.

is she still in the business?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3334353637 40>
  Share Topic