Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Crazy Sexy Cool

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3132333435 41>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 3.91  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2013 at 5:03pm
lmaooooooooooooooooooo

that ho ro? thot therapy?  i heard chilli had more than one abortion and that would explain why she wanted a baby so bad
Sponsored Links

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2013 at 5:09pm
Chilli said she was sent to therapy on Wendy I believe.

I was watching that Sally clip when Chilli found her dad.
Her sister was so hood.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2013 at 5:13pm
Chilli is hood lol
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2013 at 5:17pm
prob why kiki couldn't play her right if she was acting fake or hiding the real her and what realy happened
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2013 at 7:27pm
Yeah Chilli is the one who spilled the therapy tea. Chilli and her sister are estranged and I've been a TLC stand since forever. They have spilled a lot of their own tea through the years. Especially Lisa.
StylingArabella View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2013 at 7:42pm
It was great, but I wanted to see a bit more. Chilli with Usher, Left Eye meeting the "Health Guru" and more of her family life.
Sinnamon_Mami View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sinnamon_Mami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2013 at 8:37pm
I heart Lil' Mama... This was pretty good...
miiszjanae View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miiszjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2013 at 9:28pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Damn Thot Therapy?
Dead
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2013 at 9:56pm
Just found this on diaryofahollwoodstreetking. Apparently a lot of people have heard about Chili sleeping around. I had no idea. I'm not sure if its just rumors.

Anonymous Reply:

October 17th, 2013 at 11:52

@Anonymous 09:32-
Pebbles is not the only one Left Eye called out. She called Chilli’s hoish ass out also for sleeping w/ their producer (Dallas Austin) and wanting the group to pay him big $$$ to produce their songs. Chilli is the one that started to unravel TLC. Also some chick from ATL was blabbing a few years ago about TBoz wanting to whip Chilli’s ass when they were all in high school for sleeping with TBoz’s man. Even Suge Knight called Chilli a hoe and said she’s been with every dude in the industry so I’m gone ride with Pebbles on this one. Not saying Pebbles is an angel cause she’s not but Pebbles dirt don’t have ish to do with Chilli laying up with the husband of the woman who put them on.

AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2013 at 10:04pm
Pebbles has a grave in her damn closet...word to Ashley's biological daddy.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3132333435 41>
  Share Topic