BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Crazy Sexy Cool

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2930313233 41>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 3.91  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2013 at 2:39pm
Me too lol

Sponsored Links

Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2013 at 2:42pm
Dead Anthony Anderson! I forgot about Jhene & that other blasian girl & that girl group..and all those other kids.

Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Originally posted by Fraiche2Death Fraiche2Death wrote:

Now this would have to be a mini series. And how they gon get around all that child sex abuse? Who would play pedo ass Stokes?

Someone on tumblr said Anthony Anderson and I fell outLOL
Like, the whole concept of a B2K movie/mini series is hilarious to me, but it would be soooooo good and I would watch it on the first airing. 

And they can get Naya Rivera to play Jhene, she was in the Why I Love You video back when she still had her mole. 

Who would play the members of IMx, I wonderss....
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 5:01am

LoL pebbles NEVER saw it cominLOL she thought left eye passed and things wouldn't ever come to lightShocked well well my deary pebbs your GREEDY SELF CENTERED life has NOW changedWinkLOLCryTongueOuchAngryDeadStarSleepy we ALL see you for the STANKIN GREEDY HAUX that you REALLY are!

Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2013 at 1:55am
Just watched the movie, I need an antidepressant.
Great Movie though....
melly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2013 at 12:04pm
A great movie, casting was great, everything about the movie was great , it shoulda been more longer. I can't believe pebbles treated them girls like that
TOUSHA11 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TOUSHA11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2013 at 12:46pm
Liked the Movie Little Mama Killed it she was great as left eye.I wish they would have kept going after Left eye passed. I am not saying like right away but maybe a year or two because even though the song at the end was nice ,10 years IMO is to long to be away and make a come back. But good luck to them.< ="text/" id="_tmpl">
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2013 at 1:10pm
I kind of wish the movie would have showed more about their personal lives. Like left eye's relationship with Andre and chili with Dallas. Does he have another child? Wasn't there a girl in the movie who told chili she was having Dallas baby?
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2013 at 1:18pm
Petite, I was thinking the same thing especially chili/dallas relationship. I remember reading back then that the other girls were a little jealous of her because while they weren't being paid and living off peanuts, Chilli had it much better since she was with Dallas  and he made sure she was treated more fairly,.  I wonder if that was how it was.

Edited by PurplePhase - Oct 27 2013 at 1:23pm
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2013 at 1:27pm
So is it true that Chilli slept with LA Reid and that's why Pebbles didn't like her?

During the promotion for this movie, Chilli kept saying Pebbles didn't like her because she "was fast". I'm wondering if this is what she was alluding to... hmmm
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2013 at 1:29pm
Was teenage Usher in this movie?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2930313233 41>