Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Crazy Sexy Cool

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 40>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 3.91  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 1:40am
Alias I agree with alladat! I was expecting to roll my eyes at Lil Mama through out but she was great. I can now forgive her for walking on stage with Jay and Alicia.
Sponsored Links

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 1:45am

Dead
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 1:50am
People were/are probably still going in on Pebbles on twitter

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 1:52am
and anotherLOL

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 1:56am
LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 2:07am
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 4:19am
the movie JUICEY!
pebbles is just as I suspected from the time she came out: a SELF CENTERED HHOOEEAngry
i HOPE for the rest of her stankan think she the bomb life she be RIDICULED for what she REALLY isShocked

Edited by Bonjour baby ooowee - Oct 22 2013 at 4:20am
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 4:26am
keke's wig was the most natural lacefront application I have seen on TV.
Merin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Merin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 9:31am
"#PebblesIsSomewhere tryna sign Fantasia....she know she aint go read the contract"

Dead
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 9:35am
OK I know i'm late! But I actually loved this movie. I was prepared to have a good laugh at the bad acting and terrible directing but I was actually quite impressed. Lil mama did a fantastic job and the two other girls did good too. I love love lovvvvvvvvvvve me some T Boz. I always thought she was the sexiest one. 

I can't believe Pebbles played them like that!! LOL She gave them $10,000 Toyota RAV4's. They didn't even look new and shiny. PO lil babies were excited just to have that. SMH

This movie made me think about Left eye and I watched some of her Honduras documentary. It was soo eerie how she knew something was gonna happen. You could see it in her eyes that something wasn't right. But for some reason I think she was at peace with it. I believe some people know when death is approaching.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 40>
  Share Topic