Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Crazy news stories...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 5:09am

2 Dead, Several Injured After Phone Falls Into Open-Pit Toilet: Report

The Huffington Post
Posted: Updated:
Print Article

Two people suffocated and several others were reportedly injured after a woman dropped her cell phone into a cesspool in Xinxiang City, Henan province, China.

According to the South China Morning Post, the woman's husband climbed down into the open-pit toilet to collect the phone, worth about $300. He was reportedly overcome by the stench, lost consciousness and fell in. The man's mother reportedly jumped in after her son, but she also fainted.

Neighbors were called for help after the owner of the phone tried to save her husband and mother-in-law. She also lost consciousness. Several other people were injured in an attempt to help the victims.

The smell was too strong. I lost consciousness before I could see anything,” a neighbor told Dahe Daily, according to a SCMP translation.

Neighbors found a rope and used it to haul the people out. In total, six people ended up being pulled from the cesspool, which was reportedly filled knee-deep with waste.

The husband and his mother both had pulses when they were rescued, but died after it took medical responders more than an hour to arrive on the scene.

"Two lives have gone in five minutes and my cousin's wife is still in coma, leaving a partially-paralyzed old man and a one-year-old son at home." the husband's uncle said, according to Shanghaist. "What are we supposed to do?"

Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 9:55am

A Zookeeper Dressed in a Gorilla Suit Got Shot With a Tranquilizer Dart

A drill at a Spanish zoo went horribly wrong as one veterinarian was unaware that the gorilla on the loose was in fact an employee wearing a suit

A zookeeper at Loro Parque in Tenerife, Spain, was shot with a tranquilizer dart that delivered a dose meant to take down a 180 kg ape. He was wearing a gorilla costume at the time, as part of a drill simulating the escape of a captive animal.

Similar drills are standard procedure at zoos, but apparently in this case one veterinarian was unaware of the ongoing exercise and promptly shot the suited employee in the leg. The zookeeper suffered an allergic reaction to the massive injection and was taken to University Hospital of the Canary Islands, where he is in serious condition.

Loro Parque has been rattled by controversies in the past, most notably in regard to its treatment of orca whales. On Christmas Eve 2009, a whale attacked and killed a trainer during a practice session, providing fuel for many opponents of orca captivity.

Fcgriffin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Fcgriffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 10:22am
Forgive me I know I should not laugh but LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL 

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

A Zookeeper Dressed in a Gorilla Suit Got Shot With a Tranquilizer Dart

A drill at a Spanish zoo went horribly wrong as one veterinarian was unaware that the gorilla on the loose was in fact an employee wearing a suit

A zookeeper at Loro Parque in Tenerife, Spain, was shot with a tranquilizer dart that delivered a dose meant to take down a 180 kg ape. He was wearing a gorilla costume at the time, as part of a drill simulating the escape of a captive animal.

Similar drills are standard procedure at zoos, but apparently in this case one veterinarian was unaware of the ongoing exercise and promptly shot the suited employee in the leg. The zookeeper suffered an allergic reaction to the massive injection and was taken to University Hospital of the Canary Islands, where he is in serious condition.

Loro Parque has been rattled by controversies in the past, most notably in regard to its treatment of orca whales. On Christmas Eve 2009, a whale attacked and killed a trainer during a practice session, providing fuel for many opponents of orca captivity.

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 3:30pm

Newlywed Husband and Wife Die in Head-on Collision With Each Other

Taylor Berman

Newlywed Husband and Wife Die in Head-on Collision With Each OtherExpand

A newlywed husband and wife died Wednesday morning after their cars collided in a head-on crash in north Texas.

From the Associated Press:

The Wichita Falls Times Record News reports the husband and wife were alone in their vehicles during the wreck near the Marhard Pullet Farm. DPS identified the victims as 31-year-old Nicolas Cruz and 26-year-old Kristina Munoz.

The crash happened late Wednesday morning, on a road about 60 miles from Wichita Falls. Cruz and Munoz collided as they crested a hill near the farm where both work, according to KETK. Neither was wearing a seatbelt.

"This is a very narrow, blacktop county road and there are no markings," a state trooper told KFDX. "There are no shoulder markings and there are no center stripe markings."

Investigators are still looking into what caused the crash, though they believe speed may have been a factor.

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 5:03pm
^^^Nah that's crazy...
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 11:59am

Natchitoches sheriff: Slave case one of 'most gruesome deals' seen

Even veteran law enforcement officers had never seen anything like this. A transgender woman allegedly held as a slave, degraded and tortured. All in their quiet backyard of rural Natchitoches Parish.

“In 30-something years of law enforcement in this area, this is probably one of the most gruesome deals that I’ve ever heard of, and I never experienced anything like it before,” said Sheriff Victor Jones Jr. “I always say, by the time you think you’ve seen it all, something else comes along and takes place.”

Law enforcement officials shared more details Friday in the disturbing case where three people allegedly kept a transgender woman captive in the Ajax area.

Three suspects — David Rodriguez Jr., 37, and Christina Marie Harper, 39, both of Pleasant Hill, and Ambre Tubbs Lomas, 39, of Shreveport — were being held on charges including human trafficking and kidnapping.

The victim is in her early 50s and from Minnesota. She is being held in protective custody with her identity protected.

She met Rodriguez and Harper, who are married, online and agreed to move across the country to their secluded mobile home about two years ago.

“In this particular case, the victim probably had some depression, going through the sex change, being disowned by her family,” said Carey Etheredge, criminal investigator and forensic examiner with the Natchitoches Parish Sheriff’s Office. “Suspects prey on people in this situation. They know how to talk to them, what to say to them to make them feel comfortable and make them think they’re coming to live a different life.”

For a time, investigators say, the relationship was consensual, though the victim lived in conditions many would find appalling and was subjected to physical and mental abuse.

She slept in a 3-by-5 foot wooden box and was used to perform menial tasks and sexual acts. She was tattooed with a mark identifying her as a slave and registered on a website that bills itself as only registering people for consensual submissive or slave relationships.

Investigators still are trying to pinpoint which acts the victim may have been coerced to perform and how long ago any coercion began. What is clear, they say, is she recently clearly stated a desire to leave.

On hearing that, NPSO Detective Tim Key said, her captors “became enraged.”

“A 35-foot chain was put around her neck and she was locked up when she made that comment,” Key said.

The victim was kept chained outside, nude, for two days and two nights with no food or water, Key said. She was later moved, still chained, to a storage building. While being held in this manner, she suffered beatings and had urine thrown on her.

After several days in the storage building, investigators said, the victim was able to break free, took one of the suspects’ vehicles and drove down Interstate 49 to exit 138, where several brightly lit businesses are located just off the highway. As it happened, Shelby Borders, assistant police chief for the town of Robeline, was parked at a gas station there in his marked vehicle.

The victim approached him.

“It was a shock to start with,” Borders said. “She stated she had been held captive. She was real frantic. There was a lot of fast talk. I had never seen anything to this extent before. My initial reaction was to focus on the needs at hand — make sure the scene was safe, see if anyone was following the victim and meet her medical needs.”

After the victim was treated for injuries including bruises and lacerations, she began telling her story to investigators.

Rodriguez and Harper both were charged with one count of human trafficking, one count of aggravated second-degree battery, one count of second-degree kidnapping/false imprisonment and two counts of offenses against computer users. Their bonds were set at $635,000 each.

Lomas, who investigators say was friends with Harper and Rodriguez, was charged with one count of human trafficking, one count of aggravated second-degree battery, one count of second-degree kidnapping/false imprisonment and two counts of offenses against computer users.

Investigators said the suspects have spoken to officers, but declined to provide details about their statements. All three were being held Friday in the Natchitoches Parish Detention Center.

“Human trafficking can be up to 10 years, and there are several other charges that have very significant hard labor sentences,” said Assistant District Attorney Billy Joe Harrington.

During a search of the residence in the 500 block of Dick Anderson Road near Ajax, deputies seized 15 firearms and a stun gun, as well as video and computer equipment. Investigators are still going through material on the electronics to see if there is potentially incriminating evidence.

Two teenagers, children of Harper’s, were removed from the scene by the State Office of Child Protective Services.

Investigators said more charges could be coming.

A joint statement issued Friday by Louisiana Trans Advocates and Equality Louisiana read, in part, “The deprivation of freedom and basic human dignity demonstrated in this case serve as a reminder that things like this happen in the cities and parishes of our state and are far too often ignored by the media and law enforcement. It is not uncommon for transgender women to be subjected to violence that results in their death. LGBT people, people of color, women and many other populations experience unacceptable treatment on a daily basis. This woman survived, while many women do not.

http://www.thetowntalk.com/article/20140607/NEWS01/306070024/Natchitoches-sheriff-Slave-case-one-most-gruesome-deals-seen?gcheck=1&nclick_check=1
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 8:48pm
This literally made me cry. No one should have to go through this or feel this way. This monster's life needs to be cut short.

As his rapist heads to prison, boy writes: 'I don't like to talk about what happened to me'

A 14-year-old boy who was raped five times by a Marrero man in 2009 didn't show up in court Wednesday to see his attacker punished. Instead, the teen gave a statement to a prosecutor to read aloud, before Ozaki Trice was sent to prison for the rest of his life.

"I don't like to talk about what happened to me," the boy, who was 8 years old when he was raped, wrote. "I just want it all to go away. But it don't. I get so mad and act out a lot. People that remind me of him, I curse them out. And it's not what I want to do. But I can't help it. I just go off."

Trice, 27, showed no sign of emotion as Assistant District Attorney Shannon Swaim read the letter to 24th Judicial District Judge Ray Steib. He looked ahead, seemingly oblivious to the inmate chained to his right who cast stern glances at him upon hearing details of the case.

Trice was convicted May 8 of aggravated rape, for the abuse that came to light in July 2009. The boy said he was raped in the homes of his grandmother and an uncle, including once as he waited for the school bus, according to trial evidence.

Trice denied it. His attorney, Marceline Bleich, asked Wednesday for a new trial and a post-verdict judgment of acquittal, on grounds that the evidence fell woefully short.

The jury convicted him in less than two hours of deliberation, and Steib, in denying both requests, said he heard the boy testify. Life in prison in the mandatory punishment for aggravated rape.

The boy's mother, 35, didn't believe her son's assertions, either, and refused to cooperate with authorities. Earlier this year, she wouldn't deliver her son to the Jefferson Parish Courthouse in Gretna from their home in Texas, to testify against Trice. Steib canceled the trial that week and ordered that Trice released from jail.

The mother was arrested in January and since has pleaded guilty to being an accessory after the fact to aggravated rape. She was sentenced to a year in prison.

The boy opined on his mother as well. "I don't have no respect for my mama," he wrote. "I think she is sad. But I love her. I don't ever want to live with her, and I worry a lot about my lil sisters.

I don't have no respect for my mama. I think she is sad." - Rape victim, 14.

"I just wanna say thank everybody for keeping that man where he belong, cause that is where he belong, in jail. I thank God, too, although since this happen, I don't believe in him that much lately."

Trice's mother, Evatte Trice, 54, of Marrero, also is charged with accessory after the fact to aggravated rape. She's accused of helping her son avoid prosecution. She has pleaded not guilty.

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 8:58pm
An editor wrote in the comments that her family says she was never in any way involved with this man and that he was straight stalking her...sad.

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2014/06/suspect_in_murder_of_pregnant.html#incart_m-rpt-1

Suspect in murder of pregnant Terrytown woman stalked her online, authorities say

Emilio Calderon, the man accused of strangling and stabbing a pregnant woman in Terrytown over the weekend,looked away from the news cameras and said nothing as Jefferson Parish Sheriff's Office detectives walked him into the investigations bureau in Harvey Wednesday afternoon.

Calderon, 29, is expected to be booked with second-degree murder and first-degree feticide in the deaths of Katherine Martinez, 23, and her unborn daughter. Calderon admitted to stabbing Martinez and then choking her to death in the Martinez's Terrytown apartment on Saturday (June 7), Sheriff Newell Normand said at a news conference Wednesday, held shortly after authorities announced his arrest.

Family members and friends told investigators that Calderon had been stalking Martinez on social media, Normand said. The two had an on-again off-again relationship, but were not a couple when Martinez was killed.

Authorities have said Calderon confessed to killing Martinez in a rage during and argument fueled by the revelation that he was not the father of her unborn baby. Calderon learned his paternity status about a month ago, according to Normand.

Martinez's mother found her dead early Sunday morning after breaking into her apartment, located at 617 Whitney Ave., Terrytown. She had become concerned when Martinez failed to pick her up at the airport earlier in the evening.

Detectives identified Calderon as a suspect and he was taken into custody at his place of employment in Terrebonne Parish, Normand said.  During initial questioning, Calderon told detectives he visited Martinez at her apartment and the two fought.

Investigators believe Martinez had been dead for about 12 hours by the time her body was found.

Stay with NOLA.com for more on this breaking story.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
  Share Topic