Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

CRAZY Growth Overload Challenge!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 18>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CrownRhoyale View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrownRhoyale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 9:36pm
hey ladies, sorry to intrude, but what's ghe?
Sponsored Links

Cherry89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherry89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 9:42pm
http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/double-triple-your-hair-growth-with-the-ghe-open_topic324875.html

The GREENHOUSE EFFECT TECHNIQUE is simple: At bedtime, with or without oils, put your hair in a ponytail or your chosen style, and wrap your hair in a plastic bag, then apply a scarf. Remove in the morning and allow 10 to 20 minutes to dry and style your hair as usual. 
BEDTIME: USE OF OIL IS OPTIONAL, APPLY PLASTIC BAG, APPLY SCARF.
MORNING: REMOVE BAG AND SCARF, ALLOW 10 TO 20 MINUTES FOR YOUR HAIR TO DRY.
YOUR HAIR SHOULD BE DAMP BUT NOT SOAKING WET.

Cherry89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherry89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 9:44pm
Did this awhile ago and my hair LOVED IT!! I don't know why I stopped though.... im going to try to start again, since I won't be cowashing daily anymore
KunoichiNindroid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KunoichiNindroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 6:04am
I've been looking for sulfur and i thought i found it because the pharmacist told me it was 'sulfur powder'. When I got a look at home it read 'sulfur dusting powder with neomycin'. It's not pure sulfur. And when I looked up neomycin, the side effects included an extensive list of hair loss related symptoms! Not getting near that stuff. Oh well. I think I'll just buy sulfur 8 and mix it with MN. But where am I gonna get the nerve to go in and buy some MN. Lol.
Cherry89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherry89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 6:12am
its called sublimed Sulfur, and its really cheap.. like 5-6 dollars. I got mines from walmart. But I had to order ahead of time to get it shipped there  to the pharmacy

Edited by Cherry89 - Dec 07 2012 at 6:19am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KunoichiNindroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 6:22am
Yea I asked for sublimed sulfur. I said all the names I know. Sublimed sulfur, sulfur powder, flowers of sulfur, brimstone. And he said this is all we have. We don't have Walmart here. I'll look in other pharmacies when I can.
Cherry89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherry89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 6:26am
Oh okay, well that sucks.Thumbs Down.. are you in another country? Can you order online?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KunoichiNindroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 6:26am
I would like to get it shipped here if I can't find it but customs might make the price ridiculous.
Cherry89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherry89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 6:30am
That suck even more, lol. 
Oh okay, I see your in southern africa. Keep us updated and let us know if you find itSmile
naynay455 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naynay455 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 11:11am
starting pic: to be posted 12/27/12

starting length? BSL
goal length? WSL
other goals? healthy end (no spits or knots)
normal growth rate? 1/2"-3/4" per month
hair status? 4a/b natural no color
album? fotki, see siggy
regimen?
Regimen:
co-wash bi-weekly with or giovanni's condish.or dC mixture.
virgin coconut oil to seal
DC 2x a month...with organics replenishing condish mix with jbco and avocado oils or Ors mayo with wheat germ oil....
daily moisturizer: giovanni's condish & water mixture
twist outs with my pure shea butter mix with olive oil
molasses treatment as desired
shampoo: giovanni's shampoo
avocado hair mask: as needed...
15-30 min scalp massages at least 5 days a wk.

lots of water

growth practices? protective styles 90% of the time, sulfur oil mix to scalp at least 3x a week

Edited by naynay455 - Dec 07 2012 at 11:14am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 18>
  Share Topic