Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

CRAZY Growth Overload Challenge!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 18>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
thelurkingKind View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thelurkingKind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2013 at 12:48am

OMG, where oh where has the time gone? I'm in threads but will be back this week to post my before and after because these threads aren't coming out 'til July at the minimum,Shocked

ModelBusiness, Yahya, and Kunoichi congrats Clap Oh boy, I don't think I fared as well :-( 

So in Dec I was about 3 inches from APL and now 4 months later less than an inch away. EH,

I could have done so much better but I must admit to being a bad girl and slacking off. I didn't oil my scalp with castor oil everyday b/c I ran out and was too lazy to purchase a new bottle. I didn't baggy 4 days out of the week b/c my hair became way too moisturized. 

Lesson learned: If I want amazing results I will have to put in the time and effort, dammit! 

Edited by thelurkingKind - Apr 08 2013 at 1:05pm
Sponsored Links

modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2013 at 6:19pm
@TheLurkingKind...consider bagging every other day instead? I only baggy/GHE 2-3x a week max. Any more than that and my hair is literally wet, which is kind of gross. I time it with the nights that I oil my scalp with my Liquid Gold. I'll be baggying tonight as a matter of fact. :) 
Sweet Baby Cakes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sweet Baby Cakes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2013 at 9:26pm
Anybody doing the inversion method?  Someone over at lhcf did it for 1 week and got an inch of growth!  I am starting tonight.
naynay455 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naynay455 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2013 at 9:50pm
here is my 3 month progress back to bsl after that trim.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thelurkingKind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2013 at 1:36am
Originally posted by Sweet Baby Cakes Sweet Baby Cakes wrote:

Anybody doing the inversion method?  Someone over at lhcf did it for 1 week and got an inch of growth!  I am starting tonight.

Haha, That video over there is of little ol' me. I started a challenge over on hairlista and most  ladies have gotten some good results with it. I haven't done it in a month or so  thanks to my scalp suddenly being sensitive to damn near everything (not that an oil is necessary for this method but IMO is a huge bonus) BUT that scalp issue is now gone Clap and I plan on getting back on the wagon next week. 

I was actually thinking of starting a challenge thread here as well but folks are mean up in here and might laugh me off the board. Cry  So ummm.. will you be in my challenge thread? Lol 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thelurkingKind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2013 at 1:39am

@ModelBusiness  Thanks for the advice! 
@NayNay, that is awesome right back to the starting point. I don't trust my hair to cut it yet. Lol. It might not come back. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2013 at 5:29pm
@theLurking

I would be interested in learning more about this inversion method. I'm pretty open to trying new things when it comes to increasing growth rate or retaining moisture. :)
YaYaStar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YaYaStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2013 at 5:42pm
@thelurking don't hold out. I would also be interested in learning of your inversion method.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thelurkingKind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2013 at 7:57pm

Hey ladies, 

I just went ahead and made a challenge thread for it. I've had the worst luck starting challenge threads here so here goes nothing, Lol  

Edited by thelurkingKind - Apr 09 2013 at 8:00pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2013 at 9:27pm
@Lurking,

That sounds interesting but I think I'll have to pass. I get light headed too easily! >_<
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 18>
  Share Topic