BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

CRAZY Growth Overload Challenge!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 18>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
KunoichiNindroid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KunoichiNindroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 12:34am

Update:

Washed and conditioned my hair today. Everything seems to be going well. Need to buy more deep conditioner. I'm planning on getting one of the Vatika deep conditioners.

Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 6:32am
Originally posted by yahya yahya wrote:

@tatee, bad girl! was it dusting or search and destroying? search and destroying three times a month is a little more understandable. but at least your being consistent, that better than me currently. 

but confession is good for the soulLOL no it wasnt s&d or dusting it was trims but im over it now. im starting this month scissor free. maybe i should hide them until this challenge is overLOL
yahya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yahya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 11:39am
@tatee, but then how will you find them once the challenge is over? xD
@nindroid, sorry, I don't know much about primrose

Update:
so I've been getting back on using my sulfur oil mix. I'm going to apply it again today and ghe tonight. I'll hopefully also be washing this weekend.
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 2:27pm
I have to say, the LG with sulfur in it really works. I've been putting it on my brows for the past week and a half as the last time I threaded my threader did them too thin. And I have a tendency to get thin brows. Well, this Monday, I went to my preferred threader and my brows are much thicker. I still add some pencil to them because there are a few sparse spots. But for the most part, they're way thicker! :) So, if LG is doing that for my brows, I can only imagine what it'll do for my hair!
natural essence View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natural essence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 2:31pm
Hey Model,

I am going to have to apply that LG to my brows as well.... I naturally have thin brows and would love to see if this works.

I have also been applying the Lg to my scalp every other day...it really smells like oil (don't know if that makes sense)....might be too earlyto tell if  it is working but my hair does appear to be thicker...

i like the AVi..is this the same one or a different unit/
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 8:32pm
Different!

I bought it in the m2m section last week. :) It's a glueless peruvian body wave. I like it because I really don't need to pin down since I'm doing the Tootsie method, but I agree with the lady I bought it off of, the lace in the front is a bit hard.

Yeah the LG doesn't have a harsh smell which is good because when I used to make my own sulfur mix, it smelled so horrible I couldn't take it. It must be the "essential oils" mix they've put in that helps to mask the smell so well.
natural essence View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natural essence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 7:55am
Well it is very nice.

I think I have become addicted to wearing these lace wigs as protective styles.  I love the fact that I can access my own hair to apply growth aids and condition.

I don't find the LG has a smell but it smells like oil...I think it is the castor oil that I am smelling.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 12:31pm
See castor oil doesn't bother me in terms of smell. It's practically odorless to me lol.

Yeah I haven't really done weaves in forever because I hate not being able to easily get to my hair. I put a partial weave in last summer and barely kept it in for a month. It was just such a pain, plus I hated having to keep making sure that my leave out perfectly matched the texture, etc etc. I need to get a closure for it so I can make a wig, because the hair was gorgeous but the constant blending issue was a nightmare.

FLW are so easy. Just plop it on and snatch it off at night. I'm going to be GHE'ing tonight again, which is a must in this cold weather to keep my hair moisturized.
texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 7:26pm
Checking in....

New growth is getting crazy. Have to do honey and castor oil prepoos to keep them in check. Really need a protein treatment too. I put an egg in my prepoo but it always makes it so runny.
KunoichiNindroid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KunoichiNindroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 10:10am
You can apply sulfur on eyebrows too? I wanted to try my sulfur mixture out on my brows, but I was scared I might accidentally rub it into my eyes or rinse it off and have the sulfur get into my eyes. My eyebrows have been filling out since I started taking vitamins but I could do with a little extra. Hmm, I'll think about it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 18>
  Share Topic