Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Craziest thing you've done after an argument

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11121314>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by r0ck_starr r0ck_starr wrote:

Cancel his birthday...did that last night

I did that recently. Laaaaaaawd his lil feelings are still hurt.

Talmbout...you coulda at least got me a card. Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

No sir! I don't reward poor behavior.

And I always send him to the playoffs. Front row or/ clubhouse. Depends on what my hookup looking like.

Oooooooh. He had a serious sad.

Po thang. I might throw it back with great vigor to soothe my conscious tonightShift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
Sponsored Links

SpunkiBrewsta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SpunkiBrewsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 4:15pm
i've never acted out. i just cut ties.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 5:06pm
Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

Afro, she could have gotten you killed crazy! 

LOL

i know right,

poor me!!!

i was the victim

LOL
that too 

well they have 5 kids nows so i guess i helped save a marriage

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 11:16pm

Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

I "forgave" him and had him taking me to work at 7am, bring me lunch, taking (i worked literally 5 min from my house, he had to drive at least 15 min to pick me up Big smile and I had a car), pick me up and take me home. Bring me food at odd hours.. it was nice. 

I meant to type more earlier. But yes I know exactly what you mean. Not the same type of breakup, but close enough.  I had that dude leaving his office to drive over to my office building to  feed my parking meter every 3 hours so I wouldn't have to go downstairs to do it. Good times LOLLOL

Edited by PurpleHaze - Dec 29 2012 at 11:18pm
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 11:29pm
Wow @ some of these stories!

I haven't really done anything crazy, but when my friend found out her bf was cheating, she was driving. She looked at the clock, made a u turn, and headed towards his work. She caught him as he was leaving work and bout to back up. She tboned his car, backed up and hit it again. With me in the car. Then she left. She k.ew he wouldn't call the cops bc he had a warrant out.
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 12:37am
In my 20's, I was with my kids father who was abusive at the time and when I found out he was cheating on me with several women, well......let's just say..... it had something to do with kerosene, hot sauce, bug spray, & ice cubes. Somehow, he developed a weird illness. Hmm......oh well. He's still alive.....in case y'all were wondering. lol
cvzx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cvzx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 1:03am

Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

In my 20's, I was with my kids father who was abusive at the time and when I found out he was cheating on me with several women, well......let's just say..... it had something to do with kerosene, hot sauce, bug spray, & ice cubes. Somehow, he developed a weird illness. Hmm......oh well. He's still alive.....in case y'all were wondering. lol

f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 1:07am
Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

girl i only here that word when listening to one of my fathers old time naija storiesLOL.. ur soo nice to let him live girl.. glad u got out of that relationship.
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 1:13am
I threw his shoes off the balcony, 10 floors up.
StylingArabella View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 1:19am
Threw my Gatorade at his face and attacked like a wild coyote! I had a quick switch back then and a major chip on my shoulder. Now that I'm grown I just shake my head when I think about it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11121314>
  Share Topic