Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Craziest thing you've done after an argument

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 14>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 8:38am
Cut the person off.
Seemed immature and burned a couple bridges but it was the right thing to do in the long run.  I do not like getting played.
Sponsored Links

herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 9:15am
The BEST thing I've ever done was take croaker fish blood and pour it in the crevices of her living room furniture.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 9:35am
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

The BEST thing I've ever done was take croaker fish blood and pour it in the crevices of her living room furniture.
ahhh lawd she'll clean her house like a freak still wondering where the heck that foul smell is coming fromDeadDeadDead.Fish blood ain't no joke. It like stays forever.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 9:35am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

sheeeit fucck em!

well damn. You don't play I see LOL

*bows down*
Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (18) Thanks(18)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 10:20am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Originally posted by Organic Organic wrote:

My sister -- whooo chile. Now THAT is another story. She should be in jail on felony charges. She stabbed her ex in the stomach. She's good with a knife, so she knew where to stab him and not to go too deeply lol. Swiped some of dude's savings to the tune of $9,000...

At first I thought she had gone a tad overboard until she told me ALL about him, then I told her that she should have taken ALL his stuff and stabbed him a bit deeper...

Did he raper her?
Kill her children?
Give her HIV?

If not I don't see the point in doing all that. 
And I don't do crazy things.
I get over it or handle things the proper way....life happens. 

Good for you Thumbs Up. There are cookies in the kitchen...

He raised his hand to hit her. This is not allowed in our family, but I know some of you are a bit more lenient with your men, so...
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 10:22am
dang...

Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 10:23am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Well he and my mom were arguing and he grabbed her like he was gonna hit her so I hit him on the head with a frying pan before he could.

What I did was crazy and I did it after their argument. *Snaps fingers*

...wait, what? Your BOYFRIEND (at the time) acted as if he was gonna hit your mother???

Chiiiiiile....

...wait, your boyfriend was ARGUING with your mother in the first place Confused???

*lord hold my mule*

I'm glad he's an ex. 
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 10:24am
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

sheeeit fucck em!

well damn. You don't play I see LOL

*bows down*
i didnt take too kindly to brought into the middle of a 'domestic'

deal with your issues dont involve me..

r0ck_starr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote r0ck_starr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 10:35am
Cancel his birthday...did that last night
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 11:01am
I was just sitting at home and I had given my bf at the time a call.. well, something told me to get up and go driving... I did. My intuition led me to right to the store where he and another girl were at. I got out and went in the store and I proceeded to question him about WTF he was doing with her.. We ended up on an isle of glasses, plates, and other glass things.

Before I knew it, I grabbed plates and threw them on the floor, I knocked glasses off on the floor and broke them, anything else I smashed and left him there with that broken sh*t in the isle. I think he had to pay for all of that I broke..

I still go in that store when I visit home.

The days of being super young... I was 20 when I done that..

Edited by Miss SDY - Dec 29 2012 at 11:03am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System