Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Craziest thing youve done after an argument

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 14>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 10:17pm
Originally posted by SeducTress SeducTress wrote:

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

yea yall are crazy lol

Says the girl that peed in a sinkStern Smile

LOL
Sponsored Links

laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 10:18pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

Really wish I could think of something to contribute but I can't. Guess I'm pretty vanilla, even in arguments.

I did have an ex that thought I was gonna do something funny with her nudes after an argument. Chick was paranoid.
What's going on with your avi, I had to do a double take like oh hell naw Beyonce need to back back! LOL
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 10:23pm
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

I mentioned it in the confessions thread the other day, but...

I threw my laptop at my ex cuz we were arguing and he walked away from me. Don't walk away from me when I'm talking to you.

It hit him right in his upper back just below his neck. You could tell it hurt cuz his knees just buckled . He turned and looked at me like he was gonna knock ny block off. Like a dummy, I ran into a damn corner.

Luckily, his mama raised him right. He just yoked me up by my arms and told me he should fukc me up, but he won't.

We made up for another few months surprisingly.

My keyboard is still missing keys to this day. I learned when.you get mad, fukc up the other person's stuff, not your own LMAO.

Yeah You were pissed, laptops aint cheap....

Sad part is, that's not really the craziest thing I've done. But since I've already shared that here, that's what we'll go with lol.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 10:27pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Lawd, she handcuffed him to the radiator, hit him in the head with a hammer 20+ times, and THEN stabbed him 26-ish times.

And the next morning, she cut him up into pieces with his own saw.

I can't watch now, but I have that channel and will check out this show LOL
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 10:30pm
Giiiiiorrrrrlllll
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 10:30pm
Watch Pretty Bad Girls too Purp.
gabi03 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote gabi03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 10:39pm
Omg at these stories, has me giggling quietly while I try not to wake the so.

My ex and I were supposed to go to a concert but he.took another girl instead and ignored my calls all night. I was so hurt that it turned to anger so I drove to his house in my pjs and I was outside with a bat waiting for his cheating ass...oh youth.
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 10:49pm
Gabi?! *clutches pearls*
Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 11:27pm
We're both pretty mild-mannered people so we don't really meet in arguments, but I did throw a buttered pancake straight to the back of his head LOL. We weren't arguing -- but I had called his name like two times to ask him a question, but he was so engulfed in the football match on the tv that it was like he was in the twilight zone. So, I just picked up the pancake, and frisbee'd that joint straight across the kitchen. 

It hit him with an audible 'PLAT!', and slowly slid down the back of his neck.

He looked at me like "whainnahell is wrang wiff you?"

Another time when he forgot to fill up my gas tank, I hid his car keys...for 2 days Evil Smile. Cabin fever in your backside and make sure you keep that gas tank on F...

but yea, ya'll chicks cray...

Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 11:31pm
My sister -- whooo chile. Now THAT is another story. She should be in jail on felony charges. She stabbed her ex in the stomach. She's good with a knife, so she knew where to stab him and not to go too deeply lol. Swiped some of dude's savings to the tune of $9,000...

At first I thought she had gone a tad overboard until she told me ALL about him, then I told her that she should have taken ALL his stuff and stabbed him a bit deeper...

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 14>
  Share Topic