Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
mzdeidra View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Coworker is blocking?
    Posted: Nov 02 2007 at 3:01pm

I work at my school's registar's office and I tend to get some guys every now and then that would ask for me when I'm not around. It sucks though because they have a crush on me but they don't say nothing. Everybody knows about it except me! LOL

Anyways - there were two guys asking about me when I went to lunch. Two of my coworkers told me about it and they were saying how he was cute and tall and got muscles, etc. But another coworker was like "I think he might be too old and experienced for you Deidra." My other coworkers was saying "Go for it" but she was saying "He's too old for you!".

My thing is - this is not the first time she said something like that. These guys are closer to her age than me but she always say something about how I shouldnt date them. Is she blocking or is she just trying to look out for me? She's in her early 30s, I'm 23 and the guys in question are usually in their late 20s or early 30s.

Sponsored Links

Misanthrope View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2007 at 4:00pm
I don't think she's blocking. She's just trying to look out for ya! I was having a convo with a former teacher of mine, and I told her I was crushing on one of the professors at my school He's only like 27 or 28, and she said he was too old for me! I'm 20, so I don't think he's that old! I like older mens!
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2007 at 8:02am
Honestly, I do not think she's blocking.  I think she's looking out for you as she would a younger sister.  At 23, you & the other girls see fine with muscles, cute, tall (ie the physical attributes) while she see---A older guy trying to get a PYT for sex  and run game because he thinks MzD is young and dumb and he's about to take advantage of you. 
Acosya2 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2007 at 10:24pm
I think that she's blocking. Being 23 and dating a guy who is in his late 20's, early 30's is not a big deal at all. I think its a matter of looks, I am assuming that u are phyiscally more attractive than she is. So your getting this attention and she's not. Even if she's looking out for u, why does she seem to have a negative comment about every guy that hits on u. 
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2007 at 10:50pm

MzD-- Is your coworker married or in a committed relationship?

eta:  Instead of wonder, why not ask her.  The next time she makes a comment.  Ask her in a puzzling voice such as "What do you mean by your comment?", "Do you know him or know something about him?"

Edited by QueenBee - Nov 03 2007 at 10:51pm
mzdeidra View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2007 at 11:32pm

No @ QB she's not married or in a relationship - her baby daddy is deadbeat...the way she speaks about him.

I'll ask her next time she makes a comment like that but I just wonder because the men be about the same age as her or closer in age to her than me. I thought maybe it was jealously. It could be that she's looking out for me but not every 23 year old is young and immature lol. I find that I have more in common with older men than guys my age. I don't know - and it's not that much of a difference to me between 23 and 29, 30.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic