Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Countess Vaugh says lace front glu destroyed her
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Countess Vaugh says lace front glu destroyed her

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 10:52am
I did not view the video

Edited by mommykat - Mar 18 2014 at 10:53am
Sponsored Links

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 11:28am

Originally posted by mommykat mommykat wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

We supposed to cry and get outraged after she kept slapping ultrahold on top of some open wounds???

Gurrrrlll.....

She needs BHM…    
And the TM method that is what I use(The birth place of the Tootsies mom method is BHM).
I think I’m about to order my first glues less wig for my trip.
Thanks BHM… for all that you do …
I was reading about weaves in newbies (Thanks SL for your nice work and notes…) up stairs and I think--- I might let a BHM member do my first weave soon (she does great work and only a 20min drive).

lol

I forgot I made a 101 thread when I was a mod

that's why random people pm me and ask me things

Edited by SamoneLenior - Mar 18 2014 at 11:29am
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 11:52am
So what took her eyebrows?

femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 11:58am
She looks so sad. Like she's been through a whooole lot.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 12:44pm
I understand lace wigs might have scared her, but that's no excuse for that mess on her head now.

I can' t seem to gather any sympathy for someone who ignored their scalp oozing stank pus.
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 1:03pm
I don't understand why shes blaming lace fronts....ANY cosmetic could do this to a person if the KEEP using.

She kept wearing lace fronts because it was popular. 

The problem is you're a grown woman with a child ...and following whats popular.  

She doesn't need Dr. Oz...she needs Iylana. 
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 1:56pm
I dont know if she used UH or not I just used that for example but uhhh whatever she was using if she had " open wounds" I know that mess stungggg and burned like hell Cry

She probably was one of those women trying to get a 3 month hold with tape, UH, dalvin green on top of some vapon with a dash of ghostbond for the edges. Cry I see posts like that  and just smh. 

510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 2:13pm
mayne that HU is was the devil.  I wore twice..........the secomd time to make sure I wasn't trying.  Look like I had herpes on my forehead after 6 hours.  Took that stuff and and sent it to JustLaney.  she never had issues like I did.  That ooozin is real. such a shame she that it was a normal part of the game -_-
mangachan View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mangachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

I don't understand why shes blaming lace fronts....ANY cosmetic could do this to a person if the KEEP using.

She kept wearing lace fronts because it was popular. 

The problem is you're a grown woman with a child ...and following whats popular.  

She doesn't need Dr. Oz...she needs Iylana. 

THIS...and with a dash of Jesus.  She just looks tired, unhealthy and worn out.
Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 3:01pm
This story is old - she stated this a few years ago
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
  Share Topic