Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Countess Vaugh says lace front glu destroyed her
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Countess Vaugh says lace front glu destroyed her

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 9:39am
Well, that's the cost of being...fit to be seen...I guess... 

Edited by liesnalibis - Mar 18 2014 at 9:45am
Sponsored Links

blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 9:44am
An awful lot of women are not educated about the up keep, hygiene, daily care and such when it comes to weaves, wigs and extensions. Sadly some don't care, as long as they have that desired look they're going for...that's all that matters.

People can act like that as a whole we're weave connoisseurs by default but that's really not the case. So her story isn't surprising at all.

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 9:58am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

We supposed to cry and get outraged after she kept slapping ultrahold on top of some open wounds???

Gurrrrlll.....
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 10:00am
She mentioned this before in her life after show. Sucks f9r her but her hair didnt look bad for that interview. Wth is up with it now
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 10:20am
She was using Ultra Hold?! inever watched the video. My word! How long was she keeping the wigs on cause that ish was good for keeping wigs on through scuba diving, bungee jumping AND skydiving sans helmet LOL and  general long term wear LOL BUT it also made BHM member sick (headaches, bloodlcots et all) DAMNNNNN
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 10:27am
My hairline was lighter when I wore lace wigs because it never tanned with the rest of my face. Sort of how your scalp is lighter than the rest of your face.
It went away when I stopped wearing wigs.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 10:31am
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

She was using Ultra Hold?! inever watched the video. My word! How long was she keeping the wigs on cause that ish was good for keeping wigs on through scuba diving, bungee jumping AND skydiving sans helmet LOL and  general long term wear LOL BUT it also made BHM member sick (headaches, bloodlcots et all) DAMNNNNN

Yep I remember had the people in LFs using it for their honeymoon...
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 10:35am
I remember when i use to glue down lacewigs...if i tried a new tape/adhesive if i had the slightest bump or irritation i took that mess off and never used that product again. I am sure she had some initial signs before it got that bad....but its good she is putting it out there
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 10:41am
Honeymoon Evil Smile It's 2014 now man and Im still seeing traction alopecia (weaves, twists, locs, braids) and other ish, it really hurts my heart man. and its to such an extent that Temple Balm/castoroil/steroids can no longer help. Young women just bald in that front and no one in their communities addresses it. I swear its the locs that look the worst one loc in the front (hairline) then a wideeeeee expanse of skin and then the rest of the locs.
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 10:51am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

We supposed to cry and get outraged after she kept slapping ultrahold on top of some open wounds???

Gurrrrlll.....

She needs BHM…    
And the TM method that is what I use(The birth place of the Tootsies mom method is BHM).
I think I’m about to order my first glues less wig for my trip.
Thanks BHM… for all that you do …
I was reading about weaves in newbies (Thanks SL for your nice work and notes…) up stairs and I think--- I might let a BHM member do my first weave soon (she does great work and only a 20min drive).
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
  Share Topic