Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Countess Vaugh says lace front glu destroyed her
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Countess Vaugh says lace front glu destroyed her

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 7:34am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

We supposed to cry and get outraged after she kept slapping ultrahold on top of some open wounds???

i didnt take as anything more than a cautionary tale.  some people might be allergic to stuff.  i guess she shouldve kept it to her self.
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 7:45am
I got the message I just didnt see the wig adhesive as the issue in this case, shrugs shoulders. Sorry vanity could not come before open sores in my life.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 7:55am
rotating btwn glued lace wigs & micro invisible braids showed that she didnt respect her hairline anyway.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 7:59am
i hope that she starts singing again. ive loved her since she was a tot on star search.
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 8:01am
She might be embellishing her experience to up her PR.  I can't see any reasonable person, much less a "star" walking around w/ an oozing scalp...She might in reality had it for 6 weeks not 6 months.

Either way we all know folks w/ balding edges due to poor hair style practices.

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 8:12am
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

lol no fcuks given in this thread ?

pretty muchLOL streets are cold.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 8:14am
lol no fcuks given in this thread ?
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 9:15am
Glue on the hairline doesn't sound like it should ever happen...under any circumstances.
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 9:28am
Tough crowd
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 9:35am
I am surprised she let this problem go so far.  You have to address things immediatly, I'm sure she noticed her hair problem but she was "TOO IN LOVE" with the wig to stop wearing it.
That is why I tell people, all styles will take out your hair if you are not monitoring and careful.

For me, I can't talk for every black woman in the world but for ME....

If you keep getting braids over and over after a while even with the best of care some people will notice that their ediges are thinning out.

If you wear a ponytail constantly after a while, you might notice that the hair is thinning out wear you put the rubber band.

If you wear a weave constantly after a while, you might notice your kitchen track where you hair might be the shortest has broken off due to the weight of the tracks.

If you wear a lace wig, constantly and are applying glue...after a while your edges will thin.

So the moral of the story and what I have learned to do is 1) inspect your hair and look for thinning AND most importantly  2) switch it up if you wear a lace wig for 1 month, switch to a pony tail for a few weeks,
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic