FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Countess Blames Lace Wigs for Bad Health

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 9:03am
My gf has thinning hair in the crown but insists on getting a middle part, I just sit there and think really. I almost wanna grab a closure from my stash and just slap it on her head, but she also still wears Indiremi from the bss so I leave her at lost cause and live my life. 
Sponsored Links

yayatheprincess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yayatheprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 8:45pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

My gf has thinning hair in the crown but insists on getting a middle part, I just sit there and think really. I almost wanna grab a closure from my stash and just slap it on her head, but she also still wears Indiremi from the bss so I leave her at lost cause and live my life. 

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
realvirginhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote realvirginhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 10:07pm
http://krnb.com/kj-midday/2014/04/14/woman-dies-from-allergic-reaction-to-weave-glue/
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 1:07am
Weave glue and LFW glue ... are 2 different things.

The article says her cause of death was not confirmed ... but they think there was a 'link' to the hair glue. Duh!

Well, they can also find a 'link' between hair perms and fibroid tumors .. but that does not mean one actually CAUSED the other. In fact ... you can find a 'link' between any two things - just keep digging - she was drinking Red bull and Henessey. :)

More hysteria - because you need PROOF not conjecture.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by yayatheprincess yayatheprincess wrote:

did you hear the latest update? about how she is coming out with a "natural hairline" lace wigs collection? i really feel this was done to become relevant.

see...I knew it was something.  U just don't come out of obscurity for nothing.  Countess....girl bye.  How u gone blame lace wigs then turn around and sell them?  She hustled wrong.
pg12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pg12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 10:58pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by yayatheprincess yayatheprincess wrote:

did you hear the latest update? about how she is coming out with a "natural hairline" lace wigs collection? i really feel this was done to become relevant.

see...I knew it was something.  U just don't come out of obscurity for nothing.  Countess....girl bye.  How u gone blame lace wigs then turn around and sell them?  She hustled wrong.

that is the truth and yet there will be some that will buy her wigs because of her name though she has shown she knows ***nothing*** about the care of lace wigs..will probably be glueless
Tressa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tressa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 9:26pm
Countess is some sho'nuff stupid BSS!  You ladies are the best critics on earth!! Hella writers here!!DeadClap   Thinning edges blow me!!  Then again I am ready to throw in the entire towel...Synthies tear my skin up!  where ever the hair lands..I break out!!  Even after repetitive washings.... But am TIRED of poor lace wig quality...
In the BSS recently...two women are getting their lace wigs taped and glued on. by a cashier? ....one them has no edges but is asking tips on how to grow them back...wtf?  So maybe Countess has found a niche...i.e. stupid heffas
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic