FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Countess Blames Lace Wigs for Bad Health

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
Traylee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Traylee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 3:30pm

"She could have done a number of things to treat that reaction EARLY before everything went sideways on her. So the ‘pressure of Hollyweird’ is no excuse for not using common sense. 

Let’s get real here."

Exactly. It's not like she only had the choice of wearing her natural hair (which I can imagine is an absolute mess) or wearing lace with adhesives. As soon as she noticed a problem, she could've addressed and treated it then, laid off on the adhesive for a few weeks, and just worn glueless units. There are all sorts of options yet she chose to completely ignore the problem and continue putting adhesive on open wounds. That's a different kind of stupid. 
Sponsored Links

Tressa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tressa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 9:30pm
Your observations are true Ladies..ITA that her state of denial and resultant woes are her own fault.
I was in LA for 10 days..from Roscoes to Santa Monica and all around..saw zero women with their own hair.   Maybe it's just L.A. no reason to lie or blow things out of proportion.... I had twists..and got stared at...I saw hair that was lime green and burgundy...that matched the outfit and the shoes...while in New York..natural hair was nearly ALL I saw..and "normal" clothes!!  I tell ya' New York felt a whole lot better to a sister!!
yayatheprincess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote yayatheprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 9:53pm
did you hear the latest update? about how she is coming out with a "natural hairline" lace wigs collection? i really feel this was done to become relevant.
feelblessed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote feelblessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 2:31pm
We have to be aware of the various chemicles and toxins that are in the glue that are used. The chemicals are absorbed into our blood stream. Women today are experiencing thyroid issues whether it is hypo or hyper thyroidism which causes tiredness, hair loss,brittle nails,dry skin,irritability,weight gain or weightless,it causes endocrine problems,constipation,head aches,dizziness it causes tumors,cyst,fibroids ect
We have to be careful for real
I am just learning the dangers of wearing tip nails or acrylic nails...even gel nails...all this stuff is causing cancer and health problems.
KittenWhip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote KittenWhip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 5:58pm
Originally posted by yayatheprincess yayatheprincess wrote:

did you hear the latest update? about how she is coming out with a "natural hairline" lace wigs collection? i really feel this was done to become relevant.

Countess needs to find something else to endorse.  Who would trust anything she would say about wigs or lace wigs?  She should find something else to do.
Traylee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Traylee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 11:05am
Yeah, why would anyone be stupid enough to listen to a word she says about anything, but especially lace wigs? That's like asking Donald Trump for hairstyle suggestions. 
Traylee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Traylee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 10:07am
ErmmErmmErmm
_belle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _belle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 2:43pm
And to her I say, "Girl Bye!" not washing your hair, not drying your hair thoroughly, using something that causes breakouts/infections is a personal hygiene problem. lol. Shes going to have those problems with a weave or braids or with her own natural. Chew glass and get glad dear.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 9:09pm
Her edges was already suspect after wearing those tight azz braids for 5 years so she can have several seats. Vanity and stupidity took away your edges, that wig didnt ask to be there.
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 6:10am
Edges .. that's another Pet Peeve of mine. Confused

When you SEE your edges are breaking off .. why is it that people continue what they are doing .. when they know that it's making the situation WORSE. Get out of the braids when that first starts ... and do something else. DUH!

I have several acquaintances that have this chewed up sitution going on an inch or so off their faces. They pretend it looks normal and you cannot ask them about it because they get defensive. Ouch It's like they think if they don't speak about it .. it's not happening. 

So then I think 'okay then, go bald' and within 3 -4 years .. they are bald on the edges. Then they will get catty and jealous over my LFW.

Hey, I look 'normal' which is better than wearing your own hair ... but being half bald and walking around like it's normal.

Sorry but it's sooo ugly not to have normal edges. Stop that! (slap hands!)
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic