BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Count your Blessings Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
patternsandtexture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 2:23pm
I'm the coolest negro I know.
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 2:33pm
im thankful for my gram 
shes cray but she's everything 
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 2:46pm
I'm thankful for the calm and peace I felt while in easter island and bora bora. And the fact that even though everyone else got sick, I didn't. Oh and for jet skiing with my brother-in-law.

Young coconuts from whole foods are giving me life (and are somehow better than the ones in bora bora).

So glad I'm able to depend on myself and no one else.

And I'm thankful for baja fresh tacos...and pressed juicery...and basically living in la where I can pretty much get anything I want.
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 3:12pm
Aww good thread.
Its a blessing that I have my life health and family.
I also have the wonderful opportunity to be educated which not everyone has and it shouldn't be taken for granted.
Lastly its a blessing with everyone who helped me through my grandfather's death a few weeks ago. Its still hard but they made it a WHOLE lot easier.
Up&Out39 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Up&Out39 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 10:59pm
I'm blessed that my dad helped me pay for part of my new phone. I was walking around with a shattered screen for 4 months that was starting to chip away. I'm also blessed that I was able to talk to my best girlfriend today, even if it was just for 5 minutes. She took time out of her busy schedule just to call me. I love that Heart

Edited by Up&Out39 - Dec 07 2013 at 10:59pm
iluvmihair View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iluvmihair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 5:06am
iluvmihair View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote iluvmihair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 5:12am
I'm so blessed! I lost a significant amount of weight in 2011 and I lost more this year, and even though I gained it back, I'm grateful that I know how to lose it should I chose to again. I'm grateful for my relationship with Christ and that I am growing everyday in Him. I am blessed because I know He has a plan for me that is far better than anything that I can ask or think! #TeamHope. I'm grateful for my church and my friends and my family. We are actually under one roof right now and I'm grateful because I get to see them and know that they are safe :)
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 7:14am
I'm so blessed to be relatively healthy and not in constant pain.  I'm so thankful to have an easy job that is high paying.  I'm so thankful for my peaceful home. 
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 8:53am
Thankful for my supportive family and friends
Thankful that I overcame one of life's hurdles and still standing
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 9:04am
I am thankful for my Mom. She is the hardest working person I know and she has the most giving heart. She is so caring that she took in three of my cousins when they were in need and no one was there for them. Even though she was in a financial bind, she somehow made it work.

My mom did the same a few years back with another set of cousins. Now they are older and successful and they bought her a brand new huge TV because she was the only family member that took care of them when they came to America, while their other family ignored them. Plus, she puts up with my crazy antics. I love that woman so much. My mom is a great person and I hope to be half the person she is one day.

Edited by keepgrowing - Dec 08 2013 at 9:10am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style