BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Count your Blessings Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 11>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Luffy Wig

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 1:26am
I want some trays from the dentist! I don't like the dip-and-form kind, theyre so bulky. Was the $80 for the trays and some gel, or just the actual trays?

I need to find a struggling dentist to just make me the trays alone for $25

That arm and hammer works, my ex used it and his teeth were beautiful. I tried it once and it tasted salty.. ugh
Sponsored Links

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 1:33am

im alive

im healthy

i have a roof over my head

nice clothes to wear

shoes on my feet

i would go on forever....these are the simplest but most important things i often take for granted

Thank you God.Heart

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 1:34am

5 star thread

thanks OP

I tend to complain a lot...i needed this
Up&Out39 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Up&Out39 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 1:43am
Well, my dentists are my friend's parents so they made the trays free for me. I have no idea how much the trays cost. But when they were trying to sell me just the solution part, it was 80. I was like NO MA'AM, and ended up buying the solution from amazon, which inlcuded the blue stuff to put on to protect your teeth from the sensitivity feeling. Yeah I heard the make-it-yourself trays were really bulky and didn't mold to the teeth perfectly

Maybe using the innovative method... if you have the strips, you can buy the solution and just put a dab of it on the strips. It should work the same way I think

YES to the salty taste! LOL It was nasty when I first tried this toothpaste, but I got used to the taste. I don't even bat an eyelash when I use it now
Up&Out39 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Up&Out39 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 1:46am
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

5 star thread

thanks OP

I tend to complain a lot...i needed this

No problem!!! I used to always complain until recently (recently meaning a few days ago LOL). I needed this as well, which is why I made it Embarrassed I always tend to forget the little things. On my bad days, I plan on coming in this thread and reading the things I wrote to snap me out of my rut. 

I hope it helps others too Star
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 7:53am
bump.Smile
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 7:54am
Love my cousins.

Grateful that God has put ppl in my life who love me .
Got a promotion at work .

Thankful bc I've been needing a new car.

Not worried about that either .
My mama already said she has my back

Edited by jonesable - Dec 05 2013 at 7:56am
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 8:36am
I am blessed to be carrying a healthy baby
Blessed that my dad has allowed me to live at home so that it will be easier for me and I can figure out some things
I am blessed to have my dad, I don't have much family except him

Hmmm, I am blessed that I have not let my sadness cause me give up
Blessed to have food to eat everyday
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 8:39am
I'm blessed that
*I won a youtube contest the other day
*I have friends that encourage me even when I feel down and out
*I'm close to my brother even though we're 8 years apart
*My parents still provide for me even though I'm in my mid 20's
*I didn't get into a car accident the two times my car died on me on the highway and in the city
*I have 4 healthy nieces and nephews
*My parents are healthy
*I know God will continue to see me through
*I'm healthy
Up&Out39 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Up&Out39 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 2:09pm
I'm blessed that I kept my composure when some asian lady blatanly asked me out of nowhere how long it took me to put my weave in. I have box braids in, not a weave Angry 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
EvaWigs
Nor-ahs Unique Blends
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 11>
  Share Topic