Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Count your Blessings Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 4.08  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Up&Out39 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote Up&Out39 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Count your Blessings Thread
    Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 11:16pm
I wanted to create a thread where you can count your blessings. From all the harsh things out there in the world that are posted on this forum, it will be nice to come to a thread where you can post your blessings of the day/week/month/year. It could be ANYTHING from being blessed that you got a job promotion or an extra piece of a McNugget in your order

Whether it be when your day was sh*t or you had a wonderful day, come in and ponder on what you are most thankful for in your life...

I'll start. I am blessed that...

1. I have a wonderful man
2. I did well on my Spanish quiz today
3. that even though it was cold as F*CK outside, I didn't start to have any pain from my sickle cell. I feel my body getting healthier each year that passes. 
4. OH and also I am blessed that I was able to have a lil down time tonight to take a nap because lord knows that finals are coming up and there will be no rest for me in the next couple weeks
Sponsored Links

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 11:18pm
I'm very thankful for my edges !!! I would look a mess without them!
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 11:21pm
Thankful that this time next week I'll be done with my 1st semester.Cool
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 11:24pm
Thankful for good football come Saturday!
Up&Out39 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Up&Out39 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 11:26pm
I am thankful for my dad who drove an hour and a half to bring me food that will last me a week. Eba (sp?) and soup sauce and jellof rice...oooo wee! I'm going to be well fed
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 11:27pm
I AM BLESSED THAT TODAY I WENT TO COURT TO FIGHT A BITCH-ASS CORRUPT COP FOR LYING AND ISSUING A TICKET I DID NOT DESERVE AND GOT MY CASE DISMISSED BY A COOL-ASS JUDGE!

Suck it, oyigbo cop!
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 11:28pm
Thankful that up&out is going to share her plentiful bounty with the rest of us.ApproveLOL
Up&Out39 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Up&Out39 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 11:30pm
LOL sike!
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 11:35pm
my kids are both clothed and healthy students of the month
we have a roof over our heads
and shoes on our feets.

we woke up this morning.
apparently im a blessing to others. i dont have much but im able to help alot..as if i have plenty.
not sure how that works...but blessings are strange sometimes i guess.
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 11:38pm
randomly, i'm blessed that:

i'm here, i still believe in the good and i can still smile. 
i'm surrounded by friends and family that so genuinely care for me and my well being. among them, my bff is worth her weight in gold and then some. Heart
i have a new job. it's good to be "in the field" again. admin./mngt. was ok, but i missed this. 
i work with my friendtor. it's great to be together again!! Thumbs Up
i can keep my composure at times that i'd rather not. patience must be finding its way to me. 
i've met so many drag queens. having been a fan of the art form since like 9/10, it blows my mind. LOL
my hair and i are making up. ssks/split ends were tryin it. 
i'm accepted and loved for the person that i am. Smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System