Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Could You Kill What You Eat?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 10:30am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Yep.....cant wait to go hunting with Mr00.....I won't shoot any deer tho....I won't eat deer so I refuse to kill it.

Deer is soo good....
Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 10:35am
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Yep.....cant wait to go hunting with Mr00.....I won't shoot any deer tho....I won't eat deer so I refuse to kill it.

Deer is soo good....

I refuse to eat deer....Cry

HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 10:36am
Nope..LOL as far as I'm concerned, patties grow in a field, then they're plucked up, grilled, and I pick them up from Smash Burger
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 11:34am
Naw, I couldn't do it.

Not cuz I care that it once lived as horrible as that sounds, but I hate the thought that my burger or steak once had fur. I'm disgusted by what animals have to go thru to be edible.

I could probably kill it, but it'd be a waste cuz I'm not wallowing in blood or skinning a damn thing, so just no.

Doesn't stop me from munching tho.
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 11:38am
fish, yes
chicken ---maybe
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 11:46am
I really want to spend a year with my granny to learn all the old school stuff b4 the opportunity is lost. Not like she is killing chickens and gutting farm animals at 96 yrs, but I would like to verbally ask how the stuff was done and to learn a lot of the old time traditional ways of doing things.
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 11:53am
nope
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

Nothing better than a fresh yardbird. I definitely could.

lol.
My mom grew up on a huge farm and she always talked about how she couldn't eat chicken 'fresh off the yard.' She liked store bought chicken LOL.

I love her stories about milking the cows and churning butter  when she was a kid . I don't know how women back then found the time to make dinner when they had to gather, wash/prep, THEN cook the food; when I be wore out just taking some out the freezer to put in oven and pressing the timer button [whew!]LOL, but I love hearing about it.

Edited by PurplePhase - Apr 07 2014 at 3:46pm
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 3:54pm
You'd be surprised what hunger can make you do.
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 3:59pm
No, but out of laziness, not squeamish-ness
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair