BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Could You Kill What You Eat?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 1:24pm
I would if I knew how. I wish someone would teach me how to hunt. I've always had dreams of being like one of those frontier women who can do everything.

I should sign up for these butchery classes I saw.
Sponsored Links

Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 1:51pm
Yup....was born and raised in Jamaica. People kill what they eat everyday there.
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 1:55pm
No. I can't even buy whole fish without feeling bad for the lil suckers...
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 2:04pm
No
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 2:12pm
Wait, do crabs and lobsters count?

I do that often and I feel no remorse...I think it's different because I'm just throwing them in a pot of water. No skinning, beheading...none of that gory stuff...
ThABxBoRoUgH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThABxBoRoUgH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 2:18pm
I've always said that if you couldn't kill your meat, then you shouldn't eat it. That being said, I'd kill that *ish. I don't dissociate the meat I eat from something that once lived. I'm appreciative of my chicken, cows, and goats lol
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 2:22pm
I would not kill what I eat in this modern society - what would be the point .. if all I have to do is go to the corner grocery store.

But if the world as we know it ... came to an end and I had to go hunting dinner with my spear or knife .. it would he ecky but I would it and get used to it ... if I wanted to live.

Let's get real folks - how did our ancestors survive?

Edited by Printer_Ink - Apr 06 2014 at 2:26pm
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 2:24pm
Yes except for a lamb . Farmers are placing so many things in animals for profit . The reason cancer rates are so high . I can't look in a lobster black eyes and drop him in the pot . Cry

Edited by india100 - Apr 06 2014 at 2:24pm
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 2:39pm
idc about crawfish/crabs lol its not that hard to dump them in hot water
but cows/pigs etc.. i couldn't

i was watching some show and the guy was de-balling sheep, and he used his teeth to take the testicles out... i could barely watch that, felt like they were hurting them :(

poor babies

Edited by missunfoolish - Apr 06 2014 at 2:40pm
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

My guy friend was telling me last night how when he was little he would have to go get eggs out of the chicken coop and hurry up and run outta there before the rooster got his ass. He said he couldn't eat the eggs after looking at them under the chicken. Once he saw that it was under the chicken and had come out of the chicken it just ruined his appetite for it. He still eats eggs but he can't eat an egg that he saw under a chicken if that makes any sense.

I can understand that.  having to do the same put me off eggs for a while.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
  Share Topic