Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Could You Kill What You Eat?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 10:43am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

If I had no choice yes. Killing it is the easy part.Cutting it up properly without tainting the meat is the hard part. Ive been catching and gutting fish since I was 10 probably the easy animal to clean.....

Teach me your ways. I'm scared to clean fish. Too many places to get poked or stabbed.
Sponsored Links

Faithfully2002 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 10:45am
No.
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 10:47am
you kidding? YES
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 10:56am
This is all u need and ur good to go..

.lol i gave a hard time gripping fish so need the board and gloves. If you got a really good filleting knife its like butta..ive cut my hands many times... but the taste of fresh fish is the bomb! Especially if u can gut and grill it right then and there...lawd.
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 10:56am
sma)er animals but not a rabbit
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 11:02am
If I had no choice but I do.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 11:03am
Rabbits are delicious
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 11:08am
Chasing down a hen, finally catching that sucker, a knife to the neck, bleeding it out,dipping it in scalding hot water to remove the feathers and voila a feast is upon us.....aaah sweet memories of growing up in Africa Cry LOL

nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 11:13am
Yes I could. My Daddy had a friend who had a goat farm and he'd go over there and take me every 2 months to stock up on goat meat. I never saw them kill the actual goat but I'd help when it came to cutting off the skin and would watch when it was cut up. I was never scared of seeing the animals dead eyes cuz my mom would always cook the head and we'd eat it. I didn't like the head at all though. It didn't taste good to me
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 11:33am
We had chickens and ate their eggs, our neighbour had cows, we bought fish right from the fisherman--I've seen fish die in front of me, then we take it home and clean and cook, I've seen the goat we'd eat tomorrow running round today etc.

If we want crab, my uncle would just head to where the crab lives and catch a bag of them. They'd come back crawling out the bad and he'd kill them and clean them.

To get milk, we milked the cow.

We didn't grow up on a farm at all..that's the funny part.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
  Share Topic