Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Could You Kill What You Eat?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Could You Kill What You Eat?
    Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 10:04am
well, could you?

Could You Kill What You Eat?

video

Maddie loves her Greek family's traditional lamb souvlaki but her vegetarian friends claim that meat is murder. So she's decided to reconnect the animal and the meal or never eat meat again. After talking to the people who slaughter animals for their livelihood she is encouraged to do it herself, but even if she can kill an animal, will she still want to eat it afterwards?
Sponsored Links

femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 10:09am
yes

my family is from the south and grew up raising their food

when i'd visit during the holidays, as a small child my great grandparents killed animals in front of me

i appreciate my food

Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 10:12am
No.
When I buy meat at the grocery store, I don't like to think of it as having once lived. I know if I had to look into it's eyes and kill it, I wouldn't be able to eat it. 
I'd be a vegan.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 10:14am
i can kill a fish if that counts
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 10:27am
Yes. 
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 10:29am
No.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 10:30am
If I had no choice yes. Killing it is the easy part.Cutting it up properly without tainting the meat is the hard part. Ive been catching and gutting fish since I was 10 probably the easy animal to clean.....
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 10:32am
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

yes

my family is from the south and grew up raising their food

when i'd visit during the holidays, as a small child my great grandparents killed animals in front of me

i appreciate my food
this

I vaguely remember a thread on here in which the person wanted to kill a pig for a luau (maybe in jest). I was like *smh*, you have no idea how loud that sounds huh?
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 10:39am
I would but I don't know howLOL

my folks grew up in africa though and killing what you eat is the norm 
Samoneisthebest View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Samoneisthebest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 10:40am
Probably not.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
  Share Topic