BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Could You/Do You Live Near Your InLaws?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 2:01pm
I wouldn't mind the same house if it was a large house. Each fam should have their own wing and entrance of course. Their own garage too, maybe. So it would be a family home, not like they are all living together.
Sponsored Links

lexis83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lexis83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 2:05pm
When I was growing up that's how it was Purp. My dad's siblings had rooms in the out house and when they moved out they all built homes next to each other.

modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

Originally posted by modelbusiness82 modelbusiness82 wrote:

It's great in theory...but there are some moochers in my dh's family. So....I want them to be a number of toll payments away from me lol!

One of his aunts moved upstate (we live in NYC) about 10 min from my in-laws. And to cut down on the cost of HER electric and gas bills etc., she started staying over 2-3x a week at his parent's house (my dh's father is her brother). It pissed my MIL off, and for good reason. So, um yeah...I like the idea of a good $10 toll deterring moochy relatives from wanting to visit!

lol the flip side of having the inlaws a long distance drive away, is that when they do visit they have to spend the night. LOLLOL

Haha...it's a 45 min drive! So, they're not so far that they can't go home haha. And since our apartment could fit 3x in their house with room to spare, I KNOW they're not staying the night lol!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 2:06pm
^^you serving drinks? lol
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 2:07pm
Family is babysitters.....them nigguhs need to be close by.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 2:17pm
The street I grew up own is all paternal cousins and aunts and uncles and grandparents.
My moms whole family is 5 minutes away.

I want my kids to grow up like that.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

I wouldn't mind the same house if it was a large house. Each fam should have their own wing and entrance of course. Their own garage too, maybe. So it would be a family home, not like they are all living together.

i would LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!!HeartClap
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 2:24pm
^^TC I remembered you like that set up too. 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 2:25pm
TC, I know my sisters would be coming to our wing all the time to borrow my husband to fix something, with their flashlight-holding men LOL

Edited by PurpleHaze - Nov 29 2012 at 2:26pm
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

The street I grew up own is all paternal cousins and aunts and uncles and grandparents.
My moms whole family is 5 minutes away.

I want my kids to grow up like that.

When family is all around it makes you not act up...cause someone will find out and you will get your ass beat. I can't go anywhere without seeing someone in my family.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic