Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Could You/Are You Cool w/Your Baby Daddy's BMs?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Could You/Are You Cool w/Your Baby Daddy's BMs?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 1:54pm
Nivea used to be so cute.

She has Dreams and Wayne's money what's the issue with her?

Her face never bounced back from pregnancy looks like

Edited by jonesable - Nov 30 2012 at 1:54pm
Sponsored Links

Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

They are all getting paid so theres no need to fight. Besides they have all moved on with their lives so let the brothers and sisters play with each other.

to also add---> I had a co-worked that recently got married to her BD...Who had kids with another woman before they got together. Well my co-worker would always be on the phone with the BM hackling, throwing her feet up in the air and carrying on with laughter. So I asked how is the relationship with his BM and she was like gurrrrrl I call and speak to her more that he does. I call her my "baby Mama" we hang out and go on trips for our birthdays. I even call her to remind her to get her child support from hubby before he spends it allStern Smile.

Never in all my years on earth have I ever heard of such a thang. I thought it was so weird.

She a damn fool! and so is her husband. being cool is fine alladat is too much
Chyna_Li View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Chyna_Li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by Chyna_Li Chyna_Li wrote:

Originally posted by Miss SDY Miss SDY wrote:

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Nivea looks so terrible. 

My sentiments exactly.. WTH happened?

the dream
lil wayne
i think 3 kids in 1 yr (twins/single child)
failed career
plus she never really had much going for her anyway

u aint sh*tLOL

lol. im sorry but u know u were thinking the sameeee thing
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by Chyna_Li Chyna_Li wrote:

They are all getting paid so theres no need to fight. Besides they have all moved on with their lives so let the brothers and sisters play with each other.

to also add---> I had a co-worked that recently got married to her BD...Who had kids with another woman before they got together. Well my co-worker would always be on the phone with the BM hackling, throwing her feet up in the air and carrying on with laughter. So I asked how is the relationship with his BM and she was like gurrrrrl I call and speak to her more that he does. I call her my "baby Mama" we hang out and go on trips for our birthdays. I even call her to remind her to get her child support from hubby before he spends it allStern Smile.

Never in all my years on earth have I ever heard of such a thang. I thought it was so weird.

damn gina
are they fycking.
wth

LOL
313chick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 313chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Don't ever want to be in this situation .
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

She a damn fool! and so is her husband. being cool is fine alladat is too much

why is she a fool?
Chyna_Li View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Chyna_Li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 2:33pm
if you have multiple baby mommas, pls stay clear of me. DO NOT WANT.
hell, i dont want a man with ANY kids.
tasty0619 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tasty0619 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 2:34pm
yes....the other kids would still be my child's siblings
iSMILE13 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iSMILE13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 2:36pm
If we are going to co-parent there NEEDS to be a good relationship between the adults. With that being said....me and my BD (hate that word) are really good friends. A lot of people don't understand it including my family. I hope that when I do start thinking about marriage, I want my future husband and BD to have a good relationship.
kkscottdale View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kkscottdale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 2:47pm
Didnt he have a baby by an asian woman? Where is she?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic