Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Could u b with a man who had killed another woman?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Could u b with a man who had killed another woman?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 7:58pm
Men in prison for murder get married all the time.

Circumstances/intent make the difference between a killing and a murder.

Could I marry a man who killed a woman? I probably could. Would I? Hell naw.

Sponsored Links

ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 8:00pm
No.
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 8:09pm
Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

Would you guys date a soldier? A cop?
Does it depend on intent?
NO and Censored no!
PeacefulOne View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PeacefulOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 8:42pm
Originally posted by Becky Becky wrote:

Originally posted by PeacefulOne PeacefulOne wrote:

Buttuh, isn't forgiveness what "Christians" are supposed to do?

Who says we are Christian? That's crap IMO.

A LOT of people "CLAIM" to be good christians, that is exactly my point.  In fact a lot of people HERE claim Jesus or Allah or Budda or whatever.  It is one of the tenents of the organized religions, many talk a good game but don't actually DO it.  They claim to believe in the bible, which preaches FORGIVENESS, and at the same time, hollar like a beat wet dog when someone points out the hyprocisy of their actions.  And who appointed YOU as WE??

So a person NEVER has a soul change?

No.

YES, people DO change.  I could name someone I know right now who has changed, but that's not my point either.  When you say ALWAYS or NEVER, it is automatically FALSE!

A person who has had an evil past can't be "saved"?

No. Not for some things. If he was a gambler and blew all his money, or if he stole money becaue he needed drugs ets.. all these sorts or 'character flaws' can be resolved through Rehab.

On this I concur, Not for SOME things, they cannot, but for SOME things, they CAN.

But losing control such that you rape or beat a woman (or anyone) to death? Noo - now where would you find a 'Murder's Anonymous' group or a 'Rapist  Anonymous group'?

If you saw the article, it did not say he raped the woman when he was 19.  He was convicted of murder.  She was in all  likelihood, not wrapped too tight either.

Then that means there are a lot of throw away people.
Yes, there are. They need to be send off on some island all by themselves so they can kill each other off - not be around decent folk - so they devastate  more lives.

This I can also concur to, some folks needs killing, BUT not ALL of them.

Another way to look at this is: she being with him may have prevented him from raping and killing a lot MORE women.

No way. This is wishful thinking at best. Do your research about the rate of repeat sexual offenders and men that 'lose control'. This stuff can't be fixed.

You presume to know me personally.  You don't.  As a matter of fact, I HAVE done my research, and I  worked with teens who were offenders, some of them sexual offenders.  There are a FEW who if caught EARLY enough, can be rehabilitated.  Not all but some.  And I will stand by my statement, the crazy built up over time. You don't know her either.

But I won't say she's stupid,  she just fell for the wrong guy, and made the mistake of not doing her full research.  I would have had his past as the topic of conversation for a LONG time, and the minute he got screw-eyed at me, I woulda bounced.  She didn't know he was a rapist.

Okay, then I will say it. She was stupid. She said within the first 5 minutes of meeting him - he said he was out of the pen for murder. Newsflash - murder is WORSE that rape. DUH! Stupid. So she knew what she was getting into.

Uh Becky, no one has EVER told you a lie you believed?  NEVER???  Well, I don't believe you.

But on that note, NO, I am not that one.  There would have been no second date.  But I am not a "good Christian, sooo . . .

FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 8:51pm
Murder ain't worse than rape. I can think of a whole lot of damn good reasons to commit murder. I can't think of a single good reason to rape somebody.

If I ever happen upon Liam Neeson, I'm sure one will come to me though.
beebeexx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote beebeexx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 9:09pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Murder ain't worse than rape. I can think of a whole lot of damn good reasons to commit murder. I can't think of a single good reason to rape somebody.

If I ever happen upon Liam Neeson, I'm sure one will come to me though.

that man is 60 years old... you talkin bout a whole nother slew of charges!
PeacefulOne View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PeacefulOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 9:11pm
^^^ LOL!  Right?  Leave that ole man alone FF!
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 9:15pm
I have a sweet, innocent face and I know how to use it. I'll take my chances with a jury.
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 10:31pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

If I ever happen upon Liam Neeson, I'm sure one will come to me though

Nassy gurl.
SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 10:35pm
I wouldn't date a man who had hit a woman so I definitely wouldn't date a man who had killed a woman.

I have dated a cop who was present when his partner killed someone though. But the guy (who was killed) was a certified POS.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
  Share Topic