Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Could u b with a man who had killed another woman?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Could u b with a man who had killed another woman?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 8:35pm
Umm no..
I'll pass..
She used very bad judgement but she seems like the type that wants to see the good in everyone..
Which nothing is wrong with that but she should have left him where he was. I can't find good in a person who got angry and bashed a woman's head into the floor because she wouldn't stop screaming..
Sponsored Links

petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 9:55pm
Wow she really took a huge risk getting involved with dude. Its not always a good idea to try to be someone's savior. He would have had my prayers but thats about it.
honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 10:48pm
Yeah....no.
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 11:09pm

Originally posted by zsazsa zsazsa wrote:

I will never condone Jason’s violent acts, nor can I plaster
a simple term like ‘monster’ on an individual.

Becky View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Becky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 5:36am
Originally posted by PeacefulOne PeacefulOne wrote:

Buttuh, isn't forgiveness what "Christians" are supposed to do?

Who says we are Christian? That's crap IMO.

So a person NEVER has a soul change?

No.

A person who has had an evil past can't be "saved"?

No. Not for some things. If he was a gambler and blew all his money, or if he stole money becaue he needed drugs ets.. all these sorts or 'character flaws' can be resolved through Rehab.

But losing control such that you rape or beat a woman (or anyone) to death? Noo - now where would you find a 'Murder's Anonymous' group or a 'Rapist  Anonymous group'?

Then that means there are a lot of throw away people.
Yes, there are. They need to be send off on some island all by themselves so they can kill each other off - not be around decent folk - so they devastate  more lives.

Another way to look at this is: she being with him may have prevented him from raping and killing a lot MORE women.

No way. This is wishful thinking at best. Do your research about the rate of repeat sexual offenders and men that 'lose control'. This stuff can't be fixed.

But I won't say she's stupid,  she just fell for the wrong guy, and made the mistake of not doing her full research.  I would have had his past as the topic of conversation for a LONG time, and the minute he got screw-eyed at me, I woulda bounced.  She didn't know he was a rapist.

Okay, then I will say it. She was stupid. She said within the first 5 minutes of meeting him - he said he was out of the pen for murder. Newsflash - murder is WORSE that rape. DUH! Stupid. So she knew what she was getting into.

But on that note, NO, I am not that one.  There would have been no second date.  But I am not a "good Christian, sooo . . .

Edited by Becky - Dec 17 2012 at 5:57am
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 12:12pm
HELL to the no.
Endanger my life for some dude? Nope!
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 12:16pm
The fact that a man even had it in him to kill.. that's a major red flag. I don't care if that's in the past, it happened.

These kind of crimes of murder and rape are overwhelmingly done by males because this society teaches them that they are entitled to the bodies of women and always have to be in control. For some males, this taught entitlement is so ingrained, they cannot handle it when things do not go their way or when they lose control.

While the average male may resort to insults and slander, no matter how hypocritical, a certain minority of males take it further and resort to rape, violence, or even murder.

That's why it doesn't matter if it's in the past because it happened. The man has it in him to take it that far.
Becky View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Becky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 12:39pm
That's correct.

If it's IN THEM ... it will come out again.

Decent men might get mad at you .. and cuss you out. But that would be the WORST case.

But if they can't control themselves.. then likely they have that frontal lobe problem which is common in men and is characterized by the desire to CONTROL ... everything.

So yes, if they cannot CONTROL you verbally .. it goes to the physical level .. which is the beginning of the end for women foolish enough to ignore the signs.

Just stay away from losers I say. Especially the ones that come out and TELL you their bad past early on. Sometimes this is used as way to manipulate a woman, to make her pity him or to feel that all he needs is a good woman.

But these men are ... damaged. Let them seek counseling move on to a normal guy that can offer you a normal relationship without such a history.

iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 12:44pm
Would you guys date a soldier? A cop?
Does it depend on intent?
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

Would you guys date a soldier? A cop?
Does it depend on intent?

Maybe but I am not sure I could handle the stress and worrying that comes with that.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>