Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Could u b with a man who had killed another woman?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Could u b with a man who had killed another woman?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 1:59pm
Y'all gotta leave these black twitter topics on black twitter

jr.
Sponsored Links

bebe88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebe88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 2:00pm
Reminds me of the last story in Stephen King's short story collection Full Dark, No Stars.
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 2:01pm
u should makea spinoff of can you be with a guy after he's abused a woman b4 you?  like how Karrot top & Draya was with Chris after Rih, or how AJ Johnson was with Chad after Ev or them fake goddesses with Charlie Sheen after he beat all his wives.

If you know he's put hands on a woman, what makes you attracted to them?  Is it really the "well that was them, he aint gonna do me like that" attitude
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

Y'all gotta leave these black twitter topics on black twitter

jr.
link to blk twitter?
teendiva View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote teendiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 2:03pm
That was a really interesting read. Of course she's being judged. She sounds like a fool for dating a man who killed a woman. It's not just "oops I killed her." It tells a lot about a man, I would've ran for the hills! She's trying to make it seem like she was "open minded" when she was actually using bad judgement.

And at the same time I feel bad for them. I feel bad that the guy was molested and raped. And that therapy didn't seem to help him. And I feel bad for the wife for being duped so easily. She didn't know his whole background or his addictions smh.

She almost got pregnant again too! The cycle would've continued.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 2:04pm
I have talked to guys who have been in jail before for voilent crimes..
But for something like the op...? Banging a woman's head into the floor because she wouldn't stop screaming...?
Hell nah

Faithfully2002 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 2:05pm
No.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 2:05pm
And yea, that was a good read

I'm about to go buy good similar book now
Becky View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Becky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 2:10pm

No, the minute he said ‘There’s something I need to tell you: I was in prison for ten years. I’m on parole with a life sentence'... I would have been through with him.

She was stupid. Even after he was in jail ... she still wanted him and is looking for sympany from people and has essentially ruined her stupid life by sticking by him.

Sorry he wasto abused as a child - this probably led to this behavior ... but I would never gotten involved with him.

I think it's funny when people on BHM pretend that only White people do stuff like this. That would be .. a joke.Stern Smile

I wouldn't get involved with ANY guy that had been convicted of a violent crime ... period. I would never be THAT desparate or delusional.

RAPE OFFENDERS
The Report: "The racial distribution of arrestees for rape is similar to the racial distribution for all violent UCR* arrests--56% of arrestees for rape in 1995 were "white," 42% were black, and 2% were of other races."
[*The 1995 FBI Uniform Crime Reports is being cited here. WSW]

Edited by Becky - Dec 16 2012 at 2:14pm
MissinCali View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissinCali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 2:12pm
Hell NOThumbs Down
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
  Share Topic