Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts (Newbies)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Could this be another Aliexpress salon? with Pics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Could this be another Aliexpress salon? with Pics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Aya Amaryllis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aya Amaryllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2012 at 9:12am
Yeah her braiding pattern is the best Ive ever seen! It definitely makes her a shining star. But the problem is the install doesnt allow much versatility. You cant really pull it into a high bun, pony tails look funny most of the time, and Im always pulling the hair forward to cover my edges. Now coparing my install to some of you guys installs, which are just phenomenal by all standards. I kind of wish I could do that with my hands. Im only good at fixing computers and partially fixing animals you see LOLLOL
Sponsored Links

PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2012 at 9:35am
I wish I could go to freedom coutures salon
aussie_bunnie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aussie_bunnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2015 at 4:30pm
freedom contour is sh*t and expensive
aussie_bunnie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aussie_bunnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2015 at 4:32pm
Hello I'm a hairdresser that lives in Perth that knows about black hair care 0413925213
rampagejenny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rampagejenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2015 at 7:24pm
Freedom couture installs are gorgeous and so is their hair, but it's so f***ing expensive. Gotta sell an arm and a leg to just buy a 4x4 lace closure
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2015 at 6:04pm
just came from her Instagram...i am seriously impressed with her work...flawless, but yes she is very expensive...seems like only celebs can afford her but i see many ethnicities on there rocking her hair...2600.00??? um, i'll pass and she is only 24 years old???? dayum...her own hair factory too!!
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic