BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cot Damn. WTH

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Starrygurl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cot Damn. WTH
    Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 6:23pm

I stumble across this site. A story about a mean MIL and her baby. Omg I want to slap her MIL for her and slap her so called fiancé for being dumb.

This seems so unreal, but sad also. I wouldn't know what I'd do if that was me. Most people are telling her to get the hell out, IA. Talk about drama. Thread is long, so for some who don't want to read. Long story short, she had her child young, not marry yet, guy was way older. Sadly her baby pass away. Years later bitch of MIL says something like "O I can't wait for this one, and I watch you giving birth". Then MIL a wake rearranges her dead child to how she wanted it, not the mom.

Took pictures of her baby, didn't tell or give her the pictures. Instead gives it to her son, and son hides it from her think. Now he f up, but is taking his mom's side and still don't get what was wrong. Now they're having an other child and the old feelings are coming out again.

http://community.babycenter.com/post/a47048629/mother_in_law_snuck_in_to_watch_birth_after_i_said_no_trigger

Edited by Starrygurl - Jan 18 2014 at 6:30pm
Sponsored Links

HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 6:30pm
I'm kinda confused, she's HIS mother, she wanted to see her grand child being born. Although she wasn't suppose to, it's still her grandchild....does the OP just hate how the mother is pushy? I feel like you know from day one if his mother will be a problem later....
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 6:31pm
r u pregnant? reason for asking is because the name of that site....if so, congrats...if not then i take back my congrats....j/k..LOL

that woman is going to have major probolems with her MIL big time....the MIL is doing this now, wait til the baby is born and the mom had better watch out cause if she really and seriously keep the MIL out of the baby's life, i do hope the MIL don't do something drastic and claim the DIL as an unfit mother and have the baby taken away...the MIL seems to have this mentality now...

craziness..
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 6:34pm
Ahh I remember Baby Center. I was in the July 2010 group but my toot decided to come a little early. Anyway, the mil clearly does not respect boundaries. That's a major no-no in my book.
trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 6:34pm
I had a really overbearing mother-in-law. Many times I just wanted to have my own moments with my own family and she nor my ex never understood that. One of the reasons she's my ex ;=)

Edited by trudawg - Jan 18 2014 at 6:35pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 6:39pm
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

r u pregnant? reason for asking is because the name of that site....if so, congrats...if not then i take back my congrats....j/k..LOL

that woman is going to have major probolems with her MIL big time....the MIL is doing this now, wait til the baby is born and the mom had better watch out cause if she really and seriously keep the MIL out of the baby's life, i do hope the MIL don't do something drastic and claim the DIL as an unfit mother and have the baby taken away...the MIL seems to have this mentality now...

craziness..

LOL, no girl, but you never know. I see babies in my future though. I was just bored and know how some MIL can be, but damn that story, It just reminds me of a co worker telling me about her MIL issues.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 6:39pm
The OP sounds like a dramatic bitch.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 6:42pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

? You have to keeping reading futher in the thread, I feel like slapping both of them.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 6:42pm
is this the kind of thing you have to be pregnant to give a damn about?
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 6:46pm
Originally posted by Starrygurl Starrygurl wrote:

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

? You have to keeping reading futher in the thread, I feel like slapping both of them.

Okay I read further and the woman was dead wrong for rearranging the baby in her casket. That's something I wouldn't forgiver her for. That was beyond bold.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic