BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Cosmo wants you to embrace being a.....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 7:35pm
Yt ppl
Sponsored Links

JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 7:38pm
I think thread was going to have Neil.  

Laurence Fishburne
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 7:56pm
Add: reads cosmo after age 23

ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 8:18pm
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

i have no clue why they thought this was ok.

Culture vultures didn't do their homework.
TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 9:31pm
does the person who wrote this really know what a basic bytch even means? cause half that sh*t is stuff every girl does. who even approved this? wtf...cosmo is literally the dumbest magazine ever. the day they stop producing mags can't come soon enough.

Edited by TayTay - Apr 23 2014 at 9:32pm
missdeeluxe View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote missdeeluxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 10:31pm
Confused
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 10:37pm
Originally posted by missdeeluxe missdeeluxe wrote:

Confused

Its always funny when were talking about white people then you pop up..
I be like damn I forgot about her
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 10:38pm
lol
missdeeluxe View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missdeeluxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 11:18pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Originally posted by missdeeluxe missdeeluxe wrote:

Confused

Its always funny when were talking about white people then you pop up..
I be like damn I forgot about her

LOL
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 11:43pm
I think this article was inspired by Emma Stone lol

Emma Stone Calls Herself a "Bland Basic Bitch"

Hosted by imgur.com
With the premiere of her superhero sequel, The Amazing Spider-Man 2, just weeks away, and plenty of other top-tier projects in the works (including a Woody Allen movie and untitled Cameron Crowe project), Emma Stone would seem to be the antithesis of dull.

However, in her May 2014 cover story for Vogue (on stands on April 29), the bottle-redhead, 25, cops to calling herself a "bland basic bitch." Why? She discovered the insult after Googling herself, and found it to be rather comical.

"I don't usually like what I find," she told Vogue of searching for her own name. "But some of it is really funny." After a commenter threw out the "diss" in question, the Arizona-born star quickly latched onto the moniker, calling herself "that bland basic bitch" on a regular basis.

Jokes aside, Stone is clearly anything but bland or basic. Her costar boyfriend Andrew Garfield has remained traditionally private about their three-year romance, but has plenty to say about her abilities as an actress. "I thank my lucky stars that we've been able to be on this ride together," he wrote to Vogue in an email. "We all need companions in the mystery to get you out of your head and into your heart, to moan to and to take the piss out of it all with."

As companions go, these two -- who will reprise their roles as Peter Parker and Gwen Stacy in the highly-anticipated Marvel sequel -- can't get enough of each other.

I think I've learned a lot by being around him," Stone said of Garfield. "And, you know, he is an incredibly important person to me. It's been fun working with him just because of who he is as an actor and person. I think it would be fun no matter what."

Fans and those who worked on the film have also praised the real-life couple's onscreen chemistry. "You can't fake it," Spider-Man director Mark Webb told Vogue. "There are so many tiny nonverbal cues that they are issuing each other and picking up on."

Read more at ONTD: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/87499896.html#ixzz2zm9p1NcN

tuggernuts 21st-Apr-2014 05:16 pm (UTC)
at least she knows...

DeadLOL

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair