FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cory Booker to live of food stamps

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 12:17am
Wow. You must know the person you buy that off of to just be handing over $100 all willy nilly and everythang
Sponsored Links

khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 12:19am
He should do it for 3 months. 
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 12:20am
lol oh yeah, of course...only friends.  one time a random bummy asian man approached me and my bf in the grocery store.  he went to the register with me and swiped it for me before we paid, but other than that only friends.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 12:22am
Originally posted by Joja1107 Joja1107 wrote:

Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Is that a bottle of EVOO in that picture?

What is this coloured doin?! 

Right!
He better stick to that vegetable oil. Also why he got those expensive Goya beans? He better get the store/off brand beans....better yet get some dry beans.
This may challenge me to get on a grocery budget too now.
Right? He ain't doing it right. Negro better buy some off brand crisco "Krisco" and put back the EVOO.LOL

He needs to be vegetable stews, potted meat stews, soup and any other stews he can think of. Dollar store foods will be his best friend. Word to living on a campus budget lol

nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 12:23am
Originally posted by Joja1107 Joja1107 wrote:

Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Is that a bottle of EVOO in that picture?

What is this coloured doin?! 

Right!
He better stick to that vegetable oil. Also why he got those expensive Goya beans? He better get the store/off brand beans....better yet get some dry beans.

This may challenge me to get on a grocery budget too now.

im so glad im not the only person who was thinking that.

quit buying goya and buy- americas choice or true value etc.
that bag of salad-- on sale is 2 to 2.5 dollars-- but a head of lettuce is much cheaper.

he on a food stamp budget with rachel ray cooking dreams.
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 6:41am
A mess. This reminds me of that mayor in NJ that moved into the high rise projects and couldn't take it.
aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 8:49am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

LOL  They make you pay half, so $100 for $200 or $50 for $100.  It is technically illegal, but i don't think it's truly a crime b/c that person may need the cash for gas money or some other bill....it's a public service. Clap

It took me the longest to realize that's how it worked. My mama somehow, always found people who gave dollar for dollar. Which is why I always thought that's how it was done
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 8:55am
Whatever.. he ain't doing anything.. That ain't a challenge
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 8:56am
I think it is a waste of government money for him to do this.

ETA: I re-read the OP, and it is only for a week. It isn't that bad. Also, if he is just living on a food stamp budget without actually using the government benefits, I respect that too. I would take issue with someone of means using government benefits intended for those in poverty.

Edited by Limalady - Dec 10 2012 at 9:01am
Chyna_Li View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chyna_Li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 10:18am
he better get him some rice and beans and bang it out
peanut & butter and jelly
cereal
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions