Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Market Place > Member to Member Exchange
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Corsets for Sale: For Tight-lacing /Waist training
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Corsets for Sale: For Tight-lacing /Waist training

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Luffy Wig

Author
Empress_T View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Empress_T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Corsets for Sale: For Tight-lacing /Waist training
    Posted: Aug 07 2013 at 2:14pm
Hey Ladies,

I have a couple of corsets that are brand new never used that I ordered to see the quality and because I didnt want to chance the sizing not fitting correctly I ordered a few sizes in my range. 
All the corsets are fully steel boned with some being single steel 10-14 bones and others being double boned with 20-24 bones. For Ladies who are not familiar with corsetry or tight lacing, we have a really informative topic in the archives that you can search. 

If you are interested in waist training or have been doing so with a squeem or waist cincher the single bone corsets are a great step up from that as it has better compression.

Sizing is as follows (I learned through trial n error...lol)

26' Size M
28' Size L

If you know about corsets you know that material, measurements, and amount of boning determines sizes. If you are interested and have a natural waist of between 28'- 36' send me a PM as ready to ship.
 Please, corsets are normally something that is custom ordered and if you have any questions at all send me a message so I can be sure to answer them efficiently :)

Corset Single boning (10-14 bones) $45

Corset Double boning (20-24 bones) $60

Edited by Empress_T - Aug 07 2013 at 3:00pm
Sponsored Links

Empress_T View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Empress_T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 11:25pm
Bump :)
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
EvaWigs
Nor-ahs Unique Blends
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic