FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cops shoot black man, running to them for help

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 7:13am
It's the same old bullshiet from the police all the time. They know good and well they shot him because of racial profiling.
Sponsored Links

keishe83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote keishe83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 7:16am
This sh&t is really starting to get old. They get away with everything.
TheAwakenGod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote TheAwakenGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 7:47am

This is freaking sad and fcuk them damn coons!!! How would they feel to be hopeless in a situation like that. Those are usually the first to get killed when everything goes down.

Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 7:53am
WHITE PEO...

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 9:42am
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

i wouldnt suggest my wife/girlfriend/sister open the door for a stranger, person who called the police isnt the one who shot the guy.

IDK Bunz.  Normally I would say this is probably accurate BUT....

Black men bang on the door viciously?
White men bang on the door in the same situation what? frantically?

I feel like she played a roll with the hyperbole here. 

Police need to be trained to filter this but no she's not innocent 100%

Edited by kfoxx1998 - Sep 16 2013 at 9:43am
texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 10:05am
Whats the point of cops learning how to subdue a person in training if all they are going to do is shoot? Even if he charged at them...so what? Your a cop with other tools and BACKUP...so why shoot first? Tired of all these pu$$y cops getting guns. They killing these boys because they can't get away with beating them half to death anymore.

Release the tape!
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 10:18am
Jonathan Ferrell would have turned 25 next month, and he was engaged.

He had to crawl out the back window of the car.  Probably dazed and confused.  Gunned down mercilessly by a trigger happy cop.
Cry
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 10:35am
Black=Danger
White=Victim

I don't even wanna be bothered w/the yt's at my job, I'm so disgusted.

Quite a few of my fbk friends knew him personally...

From one of my classmates...
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 10:50am
Black lives have no value to yt's...

We get the harshest punishments for minor crimes and yt devils get laxed sentences for crimes against us.

A TRAINED officer should get nothing short of life for murdering an innocent man. He has no excuses or room for error, he knows the law and knows the situation wouldve been handled differently if it were a yt man.

I hope he's in GP and the inmates have a field day with his ass.
texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 11:50am
It will take this....if it is mandatory that they keep them on their entire shift and the footage is stored and monitored by anybody else but the police.  
Officer Huy Nguyen shows a video camera worn by some officers in Oakland, Calif. Oakland and dozens of other police departments across the country are equipping officers with tiny body cameras to record anything from a traffic stop to a violent crime in progress.

The next time you talk to a police officer, you might find yourself staring into a lens. Companies such as Taser and Vievu are making small, durable cameras designed to be worn on police officer's uniforms. The idea is to capture video from the officer's point of view, for use as evidence against suspects, as well as to help monitor officers' behavior toward the public.

The concept is catching on. The cameras have been adopted by big city police departments, such as Cincinnati and Oakland, Calif., as well as dozens of smaller cities, such as Bainbridge Island, Wash., where the Vievu camera was initially tested by Officer Ben Sias.

"The only thing that really was different about doing business is that I'd tell the person that we're being recorded," Sias says. He sees the camera as a kind of insurance policy.

"In this job, we're frequently accused of things we haven't done, or things were kind of embellished, as far as contact," he says. "And the cameras show a pretty unbiased opinion of what actually did happen."

That makes the cameras particularly appealing in cities where the police have been accused of misconduct.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>
  Share Topic