Cops shoot black man, running to them for help

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 7:34pm
I can't be the only one TERRIFIED that these cops were ready to justify this man's murder on the spot on the basis of an unfounded assumption..!
Sponsored Links

foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 12:32am
They have it on film from one of the patrol cars on how it went down.  One of cars was filming unbeknownst to them I guess and they couldn't lie their way out of it like they began...smdh.
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 12:33am
I put blame on that woman who called the police ...identifying him as a robber instead of a stranger banging on her door.
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 12:46am
And this mess is why I say America. Rushing towards them....what a load of BS.
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 12:56am
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

My friend was banging on my door couple months ago.
It was the middle of the night.
I didnt know it was her ;she left her phone at a party . She was too tipsy to drive so she walked across the complex to get to my apartment.

I was frightened so I called the police .
Didnt go to the door or peek through the eye hole bc I was scared someone would shoot my eye ball.
I told the dispatcher I was too scared to go to the door. I hid in the closet with a couple knives while he talked to me and sent help.

When the cops came I didn't open the door for them immediately either.
The dispatcher gave them my number so they called me and confirmed it was them at the door.

They chilled out for a minute and told me that everything looked ok and they would hang around a couple minutes to make sure I was ok.
When they left my drunk friend popped out of the bushes sobbing. She thought I called the cops on her.

I did but not intentionally lol.
I get very scared in the wee hours of the morning.

This is sad

I would have been so pissed but laughing at the same time AngryLOL
I don't care who you are, at 2 am I open the door for no adult. Now, a child ok but I don't care what color you or if you are not a very close (sister, husband) family member. I wouldn't open the door my own aunts, uncles or cousins.

Edited by Prazol60 - Sep 16 2013 at 12:56am
cece1987 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cece1987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 1:08am
Originally posted by foxyroy19 foxyroy19 wrote:

I put blame on that woman who called the police ...identifying him as a robber instead of a stranger banging on her door.

still, why riddle the person with bullets? If he were a white armed man, he would have been arrested and read his Miranda rights. But alas, he was a young unarmed black man actually looking for help.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 5:48am
i wouldnt suggest my wife/girlfriend/sister open the door for a stranger, person who called the police isnt the one who shot the guy.
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 5:56am
I was JUST in Charlotte...my eyes are welling up. I'm sick and tired of this bullsh*t.

The woman who made the call should be arrested.

I. Honestly. Want. Them. All. Gone. #yts
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 6:44am
I am beginning to suspect white cops get taken to a special room for "training" on how to shoot black men away from minority cops.  It happens way too often and they ALL seem to have the same exact story about how a black man, like the animal he is, "charged" at them.  When is all of this going to stop?  When are there going to be laws that put trigger-happy murdering police behind bars for shooting innocent civilians?

Fukking tired of this shyt.
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 7:06am
A rally is being held at 1pm today at the government center. The leader is upset that the murderer is out on bond when he knows fir a fact brothers are in jail right now under a million dollar bond for some weed.smh

Coons called into the radio station saying he should have stopped when they tased him and feeling sorry for the lady who called the police who apparently opened the door and then closed it once she realized she didn't know the young man.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>
  Share Topic