Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Cops charge 16-year-old in Bryant Park shooting
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cops charge 16-year-old in Bryant Park shooting

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Senior Detective View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 7:44pm
Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

Originally posted by stardaqueenb23 stardaqueenb23 wrote:

This is why law abiding people are getting stopped and frisked out here. SMFH @ whoever failed at rearing him.

No it's not. I hate this train of thought.
yes it is.  If I get assaulted, robbed, or raped, they will ask who did it?   I say a black male with braids, they are gonna stop and question boys that look like the op

I'm referring to the op news report. 

Thinking that way is a slippery slope. The police do not need a reason to stop and frisk us other than the simple fact that we are black.
I'm referring to the op too & cops stop blks cuz blks are committing crimes.  If Orientals behaved like that, they'd be profiled too 
Sponsored Links

OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 8:05pm

Thinking that way is a slippery slope. The police do not need a reason to stop and frisk us other than the simple fact that we are black.
I'm referring to the op too & cops stop blks cuz blks are committing crimes.  If Orientals behaved like that, they'd be profiled too 

Dead I'm assuming you mean Asians. Criminals come in all colors. There is a huge problem nationwide with police abusing their power/harassing AAs people of all color. 

StarB I agree that more of us will be profiled in that area now, but my point is the police would harass us regardless.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 8:14pm

Dead I'm assuming you mean Asians. Criminals come in all colors. There is a huge problem nationwide with police abusing their power/harassing AAs people of all color. 

StarB I agree that more of us will be profiled in that area now, but my point is the police would harass us regardless.
NO, I really mean orientals.  I know criminals come in all colors & police abuse their power.  It doesn't negate the fact that blacks do more crime in America & fill up the jails than other races.   sure racism is a factor, but so is GUILT
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 8:35pm

NO, I really mean orientals.  I know criminals come in all colors & police abuse their power.  It doesn't negate the fact that blacks do more crime in America & fill up the jails than other races.   sure racism is a factor, but so is GUILT

Are you Bunny? If so, I forgot you like to call Asians Orientals. Ouch

Can you show me some factual stats? Not being argumentative, but I hear and read this so much but I have seen this "fact" debunked as pure bull. We make up less than 15% of the population; the majority of crime in this country is committed by the majority of the population, which is Caucasian. Our youth in particular is targeted more than any other race for imprisonment (plenty of $$ in keeping the numbers up in privately owned prisons). 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 9:34pm
I call asians asian when I'm talking about asians.  I call chinks orientals when I'm talking about yellow ppl.  Not the red or white which is also found in asia.

and I'm not searching stats.  I already said racism is a factor.   it doesnt negate the fact that blks (like other races) still do crimes
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 11:25pm
They need to pistol whip the f*ck out this b*tch.

I wish we didn't have that amendment against cruel and unusual punishment. F*ck this lil nicca.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 11:27pm
How come anything that is 600-700 dollars that a white man made these niccas will buy it?

And how come niccas who can't afford the 600-700 dollar piece of shyt are willing to kill each other for it?

HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 11:36pm
see if our kids had more community centers something to do with their time.....

I wonder what excuses his parents made up for him if they are even around
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 11:40pm

these parents are out here sleepin'

where is this boy's mother and father!!!

Edited by ModelessDiva - Nov 11 2013 at 11:40pm
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2013 at 8:40am
My God...he is a terrorist. But this is the reality in most hoods. What can we do guys? Like seriously...I'm dead serious.

I feel for him because it's not his fault, but we can't keep talking about it like it's just an isolated incident. This is the mentality of many of our young men. They will eventually breed generations of kids who will be even worst than they were.

I miss the cohesiveness in the black community. Yes, i miss when my neighbor was able to scold me for misbehaving when my parents weren't around. You do that nowadays, your ass will get shot by both the child and the parents. But I miss that level of accountability...the level of commitment we felt to one another simply because we're black and aware of the yt mans agenda. I feel so far disconnected from today's youth, and it's sad. I feel like their generation (90's babies and younger) did not grow up with the same level of morals and standards, that older generations did. No, this doesn't apply to everyone born in the 90's or later, but sh*t has definitely changed...and not for the better.

We need uplift and outreach programs...run and directed by blacks. We need to ban the music on the radio. We need help. Our community is in shambles.

sn: Can someone ID the flag in the pic behind him?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>