Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Cop unleashes violent blows onto woman's face

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 8:38pm
I haven't even watched it. This is the only "urban myth" that has essentially been proved true w/o a doubt by the emergence of cell-phones cameras.
I think ALL law enforcement should be equipped with mics and body cams for our own protection!
Sponsored Links

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 8:59pm
Originally posted by trudawg trudawg wrote:

I haven't even watched it. This is the only "urban myth" that has essentially been proved true w/o a doubt by the emergence of cell-phones cameras.
I think ALL law enforcement should be equipped with mics and body cams for our own protection!

Even with these events being documented on film, justice STILL eludes us. Until people rise up as a collective, this recordings are not proving anything without a doubt because whites choose to not believe the images before their eyes. What will it take for the apathy to end...
This should have elicited a Rodney King like reaction by now. Or is a woman being pummeled not of significance? After all, just yesterday there was another tape of black teenagers uppercutting girls in the neighborhood just cause they felt like it. It was too depressing to post.
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 2:40am
Her family needs to come forth and claim her because LAPD has her on psych hold, after 72 hours she'll be jailed. 
They don't want her battered face in the media so they're attempt to hide her. 
They're also claiming she won't give her name, I doubt the PD is being truthful.
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 4:05am
I can not effin believe this! This really eff up my morning.

What in the name of peace. He's pounding on her like they were squared up to fight. Weh deh pussnaanaa is going on in california? He's tearing off her effing blouse as well

Jesus wept.

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 4:22am
im so angry!!!

WTF!!!!!
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 9:31am
I really hope the CHP are forced to backtrack.  Cameras are everything ever since Rodney King...and ppl still try to make you believe what you're seeing is a cop doing their job.  He didn't even attempt to turn her over to cuff her.
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 9:57am
Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

Her family needs to come forth and claim her because LAPD has her on psych hold, after 72 hours she'll be jailed. 
They don't want her battered face in the media so they're attempt to hide her. 
They're also claiming she won't give her name, I doubt the PD is being truthful.

So she is a psych patient? I hope someone recognizes her as well. Disapprove
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 10:04am
Who do you call when the police are the criminals? He beat her with absolute rage and she was covering her face. 

He's an animal. Him being fired is not enough. He needs to be jailed so Bubba can make mince meat out of that ass. Literally. 

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 10:04am
Are they following up on this story in the U.S.? I can't find any new information regarding this. She was in my thoughts all evening. The NAACP, some pro bono lawyer, SOMEBODY needs to reach out to her and find out who she is. The hospital better have pictures of her injuries.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 10:07am
my tv's been on the national news station for two hrs, haven't seen it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>