BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Cop unleashes violent blows onto womans face

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 3:31pm
So he told her stop...she didn't.....and he feared she would be hurt so he beat her....for her own safety....makes sense.....put her in the hospital for keep her from possible getting hit by a car.....and technically she wasn't under arrest for anything......to many instances of white cops beating or being physically violent and excessive with black women.....I suspect many of them are abusive in their personal life as well.
Sponsored Links

callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 3:31pm
Can't even bring myself to press play
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 3:41pm
Disgusting....I hope she sues the sh*t out of those pigs
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 5:36pm
afraid she was going to get hurt?
fighting back?
wtf??

and that fag that came and help hold her down. omgosh. i didnt want to click the vid...now im loggin tf off...
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 5:55pm
I hope the media finds out who this woman is, and I hope she sues.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 7:35pm
Any new developments? Please tell me this is all over U.S. news. This is revolting. Black people need another movement. Seriously.
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 7:58pm
I didn't see anything that she did that warranted him tackling her to the ground and pounding her face in. She ended up in the hospital. I'm so disgusted by that animal. He needs to be put down like a dog he is disgusting.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 8:02pm
^^When I first saw this video, I had heart palpitations, for real. Fukking animal. He real tough, dribbling on a WOMAN'S face like that, huh?
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 8:09pm
Looks like he took great pride & joy beating her like a man out in the street. Hope he has an informal meeting with several bullets.
trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 8:38pm
I haven't even watched it. This is the only "urban myth" that has essentially been proved true w/o a doubt by the emergence of cell-phones cameras.
I think ALL law enforcement should be equipped with mics and body cams for our own protection!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic