Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

cop breaks womans window, excessive force ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 5:25pm
Yes she did ignore him. But are you going to be welcoming to someone who objects to you defending yourself in a harmless way?

I think the most wrong she did was closing the window completely and ignoring him because that did escalate the situation. But the situation was bound to escalate because he had a problem with her keeping her window partially up to feel safer.

I don't blame her.
Sponsored Links

Krystal Klear View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Krystal Klear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 5:29pm
everything midna said. I have gotten tickets to a partially open window I had given toll money and receive change to a partially open window and I've also gotten fast food to a partially open window you can do a transaction through a partially open window he was just being an ass he was the one being extra
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 6:59pm
i will need for him to explain why  the window would need to be all the way down for him to give her a ticket?

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Sep 23 2013 at 6:59pm
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 7:03pm
I believe she did try the roll the window up on him. That's why he said "You better not roll it up" and she didn't deny it after he said that's why he broke the window.

He was right. The half cracked window did upstruck the citation. She wasn't trying to protect herself or any other B.S. she was being an ass to the police. Claiming she was having a miscarriage but refused hospital treatment in the end and told medics she wasn't even sure if she was pregnant. Bull.

Why would it hurt her to roll the window down? Part of a traffic stop is analyzing the person you pull over (I'm a criminal Justice major) and he cannot do that when he can barely see her through a cracked window.... I don't see how asking her to roll the window down was abusing his power. A lot of reaching going on.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 7:09pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Originally posted by Krystal Klear Krystal Klear wrote:

I wonder if she's really pregnant. The officer is a jerk and a liar.  His safety was not threatened.  What was the unsafe equipment?  

I hope she gets fully compensated

people are starting to get real comfortable with this country turning into a police state to they point they cant recognize when the police are abusing their power.

This
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 7:10pm
She could have complied but he was being ridiculous.  Why did her window have to be rolled all the way down?  Obviously, if she was signing the ticket he had already gotten all of the information he needed from her.  My biggest issue is that he couldn't name the law that she was breaking when she asked. 

Edited by AshBash89 - Sep 23 2013 at 7:27pm
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 7:22pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

She could have complied but he was being ridiculous.  Why did her window have to be rolled all the way down?  Obviously, is she was signing the ticket he had already gotten all of the information he needed from her.  My biggest issue is that he couldn't name the law that she was breaking when she asked. 

How was he being ridiculous asking her to roll the window down so he can hand her the citation and analyze if she was Drunk, High, and effectively see where her hands are? I think what really messed it up was she continually challenged him and then rolled the window all the way BACK up to say screw you.
Everything concerning police interaction with the public doesn't have to be a set law for them to ask you to comply, it has everything to with his safety and the ability to perform his job correctly.

I cannot stand most cops TBH, especially in Florida (This is at my school) but he was honestly within reason.

blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 7:23pm

people are starting to get real comfortable with this country turning into a police state to they point they cant recognize when the police are abusing their power.

Gurrrrlllll
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 7:25pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

So we're going to ignore that this woman kept the window up for her own safety and instead fault her for a cop who used excessive force?

People keep their windows partially open because of cops who take things too far like this one. The window being partially open did NOT obstruct his duty. A partially open window is not unsafe to a cop, you'd think a fully open window would be more unsafe.

You are not legally required to put the window all the way down. So long as it is open enough to not obstruct the process of a citation, you are legally fine. The cop just wanted it his way.

And he didn't even concisely explain what he stopped her for. First it was a traffic citation, then it's detaining for not rolling the window down and then it turns to a full on charge for resisting arrest.

The most resisting I've seen in this video was the woman repeatedly questioning the officer what she has been stopped, grabbed, and arrested for. The man even LIED about the woman saying he was rolling the windows up on his fingers when the glass was STATIONARY.

I definitely support putting cameras on these cops. I propose this be a nationwide practice because it is clearly needed.

That Haole was wrong as hell......and they didnt need to bust her window for a traffic citation.......he could have written refused to sign......put it on the windshield and drove off......she even reached out to get the clip board......
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 7:28pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Gurrrrlllll

I swear they don't question shut anymore just blindly comply.....I come from a family of police and still dont with them like that and will check a cop in a second.......fuk those self-righteous assholes....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic