Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

coon of the month award?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 1.89  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2013 at 6:46pm
y does she look like that one utuber who was or is in the military and was asking for donations for her hairdressing school....dayum what is her name..

Sponsored Links

slayfresh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slayfresh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2013 at 7:11pm
She sounds like my cousin who has been married to two white men and divorced to two white men and she isn't even 30 yet. All she's left with is a broken heart, a severely disabled daughter, and bad credit...
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2013 at 8:31pm
Originally posted by slayfresh slayfresh wrote:

She sounds like my cousin who has been married to two white men and divorced to two white men and she isn't even 30 yet. All she's left with is a broken heart, a severely disabled daughter, and bad credit...

Dayum Confused
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2013 at 10:00pm
i thought this was going to be about the hordes of black folks fighting over tv's and sh*t.  what happened to the unity of summer past? Confused
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2013 at 11:36pm
She sounds extremely stupid, shallow and clueless.  Like a little kid trying to explain why Transformers are way cooler than X-men and who would win in a fight.  Grow the fck up.
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 1:09am
Meaningless video. 
She's probably just practicing the conversation she plans to have with her "white guy"
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 1:45am
Damn. I used to be like that as a teen. I'm cringing hardcore at this girl..

When will people realize you don't express love by belittling another? This girl literally based her entire "love" of white men on what black men in her perception aren't.

She loves white men because they aren't black. I'm not going to deny problematic black males out there but if this woman thinks a lack of melanin equals better character, she is going to be SORELY mistaken.

White people taught me VERY well what they're really capable of when it comes to race behind closed doors.

This girl probably calls herself and other blacks all kinds of racial slurs to please her white friends. Poor thing has grown up doing anything for white acceptance. It's both disgusting and sad. I hope she learns one day. I was once like her. May she grow.
iluvmihair View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote iluvmihair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 2:23am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

White people taught me VERY well what they're really capable of when it comes to race behind closed doors.

Go on...
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 2:42am
hahahahaha!!!

midna is a g!
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 3:44am
She doesn't even look like the type of black girl white guys would be into.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic