FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Coon Counsel Assemble: Taye Diggs...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 10:55pm
I know the man's wife was or is white but...where did we get this hate for Taye from?  I really can't remember if he's ever said or done anything in his career to warrant this constant....constant.  Did he say somewhere that he hate black women or...?

Edited by newdiva1 - Nov 25 2013 at 10:55pm
Sponsored Links

patternsandtexture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 10:56pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

I know the man's wife was or is white but...where did we get this hate for Taye from?  I really can't remember if he's ever said or done anything in his career to warrant this constant....constant.  Did he say somewhere that he hate black women or...?

I never ever heard any coon comments from him
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 11:02pm
he did an interview with a magazine back in the day inadvertently covertly blaming black women for his show "daybreak" cancelling. i took personal offense to his comment because i actually used to kinda like the show. 

i'll see if i can find the article.

Edited by noneyons - Nov 25 2013 at 11:04pm
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 11:10pm
http://concreteloop.com/2006/12/taye-diggs-you-cant-make-everybody-happy

copy and paste is not working for me so here's a link
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 11:20pm
hmmm...I see both sides.  I mean...I don't know if the show sucked but he's not all the way wrong either.  I mean...he really should have found out if it was really because black women were mad tho.  The article says "rumor has it..."  If he based that answer on a rumor then welp...
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 11:36pm
I'm surprised it's fake: hell, I believed it.

Is the part about none of them being married to black women true?

That's what I don't like about these movies. Sure, they may portray positive images of black families and relationships but it's a lie. I saw Chewital Ejiofor (whatever, not worth looking up) on the cover of Ebony as if he's some bastion of black manhood and he has a white gf.

These actors in these uplifting movies are making a mockery out of the black community at the same time.

Edited by liesnalibis - Nov 25 2013 at 11:39pm
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 11:45pm
I can't front....I feel some type of way when I see some sort of slave movie or "black people movie" and the men shows up to the premier with their white wives.   It's fucced up I know but....it's like...dang.   my heart broke a lil bit with Chiwetel Ejiofo.  I was diggin' him before he was talked about and he do me like this? Broken Heart

Edited by newdiva1 - Nov 25 2013 at 11:46pm
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 7:22am
Someone from concreteloop wrote

TAYE GO SIT SOMEWHERE AND WAIT FOR YOUR GAY ROLE IN HOW STELLA LOST HER GROOVE…
Reply /0
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 7:53am
He's not a great actor though. I'm jamaican and his accent in how Stella got her groove back was horrible.

so, I see why nobody wanted to watch that daybreak crap. he is no will smith at all, will can be funny, serious...etc, a well rounded actor.

Anyways, Morris was the only fine one in the movie anyways. bald headed taye, the other one was ugly, and the light skinned one was fat. Morris had muscles and was smooth chocolate.
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 8:36am
about that article: it's frustrating that he can't, or won't, understand black women's POV. he just completely missed the point.

i think taye diggs has said some other ish too.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>