Extensions Plus

CoolSculpting

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
jaymd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaymd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CoolSculpting
    Posted: Feb 24 2016 at 11:53am
Hi ladies, I don't post much these days, far more of a lurker. I just wanted to know if anyone has had Coolsculpting done or has anyone had a friend or sister who has done this??? I am seriously thinking about this because I am waaaaay to scared to get lipo. I would be getting my abs and flanks done and I am a candidate for Coolsculpting. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I have done much research on this but can't really find info on this for African AmericansConfused.

-TIA
Sponsored Links

pg12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pg12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2016 at 10:54am
I have looked into cool sculpting but it is priced similar to liposuction pricing...should have tried it through groupon when I had the chance..
jaymd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaymd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2016 at 5:26pm
Thanks, yea I saw it on Groupon awhile ago but was scared b/c it seems like no black ppl do coolsculpting, so I'm scared as to if my skin will react badlyConfused
pg12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pg12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2016 at 10:38pm
I went and ordered a slim freeze machine from groupon..you need to stop a month between treatements very slow but I had a friend tell me he thought I lost a whole lotta weight as he could see it when I turned to the side..can lose 2.5 per month..and I can see a difference though some people don't have the same experience with the machine..there are also at home versions on amazon.com check the reviews though

Edited by pg12345 - Dec 13 2016 at 10:39pm
MzcocoaDelite View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MzcocoaDelite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2017 at 11:26am
pg12345 :Hey, how is the freeze machine working out?

Edited by MzcocoaDelite - May 05 2017 at 11:28am
MzcocoaDelite View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MzcocoaDelite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2017 at 11:29am
Originally posted by jaymd jaymd wrote:

Thanks, yea I saw it on Groupon awhile ago but was scared b/c it seems like no black ppl do coolsculpting, so I'm scared as to if my skin will react badlyConfused

did you decide to get the cool scuplting?
jaymd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaymd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2017 at 12:48pm
Hello, the consultation went great, but I had to shell out 2k for a destination wedding. You have to pay upfront, no payment plans at the location I went to. BUT I did learn from the consultation that Coolsculpting PERMANENTLY removes 20%-25% of the fat cells in the areas treated. So I will definitely get this done twice. I am currently looking for a PT job to pay for it.
pg12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pg12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2017 at 7:34am
Originally posted by MzcocoaDelite MzcocoaDelite wrote:

pg12345 :Hey, how is the freeze machine working out?

I used it for about 4 months..and I did lose about 3 inches will start again soon..it is just a slow process with the small machine but it does work   
jaymd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaymd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2017 at 9:24am
Originally posted by pg12345 pg12345 wrote:

I went and ordered a slim freeze machine from groupon..you need to stop a month between treatements very slow but I had a friend tell me he thought I lost a whole lotta weight as he could see it when I turned to the side..can lose 2.5 per month..and I can see a difference though some people don't have the same experience with the machine..there are also at home versions on amazon.com check the reviews though

The 2.5 per month you can lose, are you referring to inches? Also can you leave a link or the name of the device you use please and thank you.
clarkan9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clarkan9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2017 at 9:40am
sounds interesting. I'm looking for something to try
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic